The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Engine Guardian needs the same treatment as Sentinel of Rkugamz

pleximus
pleximus
✭✭✭✭✭
Engine Guardian dwemer sphere is the biggest crutch for a player in the entire game. It's a ******* nightmare and beyond infuriating to fight someone who has it up pretty much ALL OF THE TIME!! 9 to 10 out of 10 times is me hitting the ******* sphere while the other player can hit me non stop! What the hell is this?!? WHO at ZOS thinks that these kinds of sets are a good idea?? There's nothing skillful about having a damn sphere chasing your arse and soaking all the damage! Not even sorc pets are this useful!

Engine Guardian needs the same treatment as Sentinel of Rkugamz did - make it stationary! It's extremely unfair and one-sided to make us fight the sphere instead of the player. Or make it spawn every 20 seconds instead of 10. Something needs to be done.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say it shouldn't be targettable, much like a netch. I'm not sure the defensive benefit of that set is factored into the spreadsheet.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean the whole point of Dwermer Spheres is that they are Mobile.

But yeah, if they just made it non-targetable that would be fine. Might need to lower the effectiveness a smidge though just to keep things Balanced
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • ResidentContrarian
    ResidentContrarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing it still hasn't been changed yet. Maybe it's left alone for accessibility.
  • pleximus
    pleximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing it still hasn't been changed yet. Maybe it's left alone for accessibility.

It's just stupid mechanics. It's soaking up all the damage and you're getting pummeled at the same time. It's the ultimate cheat set.