Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I love Dark Brotherhood. + a short wishlist

Bobargus
Bobargus
✭✭✭✭
Hi everyone,

I would like to start this thread by saying that i love the Dark Brotherhood, and all of it.

But the one thing that i love so much is the repeatable contract missions. There are two reasons behind my love for them:

The first reason is that it basically allows any player to gain exp and gold, without needing anyone or any companion's help.

The second reason is that, by opening and closing the mission book, you can randomly generate your own favourite contract missions. I mean, whenever i create any character, the first thing i do is getting the companions, but the second thing is maxing out the Dark Brotherhood skill line, by farming the Gold Coast (Anvil+Kvatch). After that, it's Thieves Guild skill line's turn, but i digress.

Here's my two wishes:

1-) Add a Dark Brotherhood companion, or one who doesn't hate it. I suppose Ember is going to be the closest thing to what i ask for, but i still would have loved to have Elam Drals as my DB companion.

2-) Add a location selection feature for repeatable quests, such as that of the Dark Brotherhood's contract missions.

Thank you all for reading my post. Hail Sithis.

FBS94
Edited by Bobargus on May 30, 2022 1:02PM