The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

caluurions not proccing on pts

deadpool3431
deadpool3431
✭✭✭
ive tested it over and over with the same result. i cannot get callurions to proc when it is supposed to. it looks like part of the animation is working but not the full animation nor the damage. is this a nerf or a bug? https://youtu.be/MNldvWCuFUY
  • Merforum
    Merforum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive tested it over and over with the same result. i cannot get callurions to proc when it is supposed to. it looks like part of the animation is working but not the full animation nor the damage. is this a nerf or a bug? https://youtu.be/MNldvWCuFUY

Hopefully they finally fixed it because it was broken. It has a difficult proc condition Crit LA/HA, and that is why the damage is so high. If you can get a FREE crit like from inviso, then it becomes trivial to proc. Obviously that is an exploit that needs to be fixed. BTW I saw it finally proc, what is your crit chance?
    Edited by Merforum on May 16, 2022 6:41AM
  • deadpool3431
    deadpool3431
    ✭✭✭
    on live it is working exactly as the tool tip specifies. there is no exploit being used , therefore it needs no "fixing". cal used to have a specified percentage of working. this was removed. the proc set now works on live as intended. if they intend to change this it needs to be specified within the patch notes and the tooltip wording should reflect the change.
  • deadpool3431
    deadpool3431
    ✭✭✭
    oh and BTW if you notice my HA crit several times before it fired. the tooltip doesn't say " it may fire based on RNG from numerous successful critical strikes"
  • Merforum
    Merforum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on live it is working exactly as the tool tip specifies. there is no exploit being used , therefore it needs no "fixing". cal used to have a specified percentage of working. this was removed. the proc set now works on live as intended. if they intend to change this it needs to be specified within the patch notes and the tooltip wording should reflect the change.

Agree to disagree, obviously just like any other exploit the devs didn't write it on the tooltips because they didn't fix it yet. There is no doubt they wouldn't want such high damage + status effect to be ON DEMAND, they expect it to be a chance.

But I looked at your vid again and think you have to test it some more. It does appear that it does still proc out from inviso (which is should not) because you can see the skel start burning. It just looks like it doesn't put the goofy things on your shoulders. And if that did proc then, there is a 10 sec cooldown which why it didn't proc again until the CD elapsed.

Bug might be just the sholder animation but hopefully they'll fix the other bug too and not allow it to proc from inviso.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is your proc hit (at 0:19), then it is on cooldown.

kl1yup4ofz76.jpg
  • Bokila
    Bokila
    ✭✭✭
    Merforum wrote: »

Agree to disagree, obviously just like any other exploit the devs didn't write it on the tooltips because they didn't fix it yet. There is no doubt they wouldn't want such high damage + status effect to be ON DEMAND, they expect it to be a chance.

But I looked at your vid again and think you have to test it some more. It does appear that it does still proc out from inviso (which is should not) because you can see the skel start burning. It just looks like it doesn't put the goofy things on your shoulders. And if that did proc then, there is a 10 sec cooldown which why it didn't proc again until the CD elapsed.

Bug might be just the sholder animation but hopefully they'll fix the other bug too and not allow it to proc from inviso.

I swear this dude is on all nb/caluurion threads trying to get it nerfed somehow just because he is bad at the game. Like who gets killed by a nb anyway these days? With a proper build they are useless but people like him choose to basically run around naked and then complain :lol: .
  • Bokila
    Bokila
    ✭✭✭

I swear this actually started happening to me first day post patch on xbox. Any idea what happened? Did you do anything to fix it? @deadpool3431