The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

HA and DK PVE builds was nerfed, the same TIME - SORCS:

Succuby
Succuby
✭✭✭
It is current live build (live server NOT PTS):
https://youtu.be/-Id62yLHepM

DK was to OP ???

May be stop listen to bad PVP players who lose to PVE builds and cry on forums about bad HA and bad DK ???
Edited by Succuby on May 13, 2022 11:36AM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called "build" but I see no information on exact gear used or any word for that matter.
    Overload heavy attacks have no range unlike staff heavy attacks and also got stealth nerfed during this PTS. (undocumented)

Nothing done here includes anything that wouldn't be possible and more potent on Live Server. You don't see people run around with it anyway and there is a reason for that.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Succuby
    Succuby
    ✭✭✭
    I will not post information about OP builds i do not want to see against me in PVP.

By the way - if it will be build relequin + some thing else that start to kill people - Relequin becomes to OP PVP set ?

What meta build to take - i do not know what is popular now (i do not play meta and always take older and weaker builds) - to start kill potatos to get it nerfed in PVE because some players can no think and press LA + skill only ?

What is a shame for current PVP players to be killed by ? Relequin was joke about it before - it still count ?

Do you want relequin PVP build ?
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man, you are comparing regular Heavy Attacks to Overload Heavy Attacks, which is an ULTIMATE ABILITY.

We know you don't like Sorcs or NBs, which is fine. People can like/dislike whatever they want.

But presenting a phantom issue because you dislike the DK Nerf is Disingenuous. I think the DK nerf was also too heavy handed and hope they tone it back a bit, but I'm not going to call for Nerfs on classes I don't like.
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    Man, you are comparing regular Heavy Attacks to Overload Heavy Attacks, which is an ULTIMATE ABILITY.

We know you don't like Sorcs or NBs, which is fine. People can like/dislike whatever they want.

But presenting a phantom issue because you dislike the DK Nerf is Disingenuous. I think the DK nerf was also too heavy handed and hope they tone it back a bit, but I'm not going to call for Nerfs on classes I don't like.

It's like comparing the damage of Radiant destruction to that of Soul Strike. Comparing normal skills to ultimates is just not a good way to judge effectiveness.

Plus, Overload heavies are flat out awful. Like, a waste of ultimate awful. And when they are even remotely useful, like with players stacked on a flag, there are better ultimates for the AOE burst damage the heavy provides. Plus, players can and do just move out of the way.
  • PvP_Exploiter
    PvP_Exploiter
    ✭✭✭
    5m range & costs hundreds of ultimate Vs holding down left-click at any time

Wonder why overload isn't OP.
  • Succuby
    Succuby
    ✭✭✭
    6*8 area.

2 times more damage than HA build can have - but it is always sorc / nb protectors - for whom it is always OK - if it is sorc or NB and not OK for all other classes.

The same when NB have the same healing from range spammable as DK from melee - DK is OP - do not care that it is melee = nerf.

Ultimate - but hits 2-3 times harder for each tick than DKs LEAP !

No no it is sorc - it is ok.

For sorc and NB it is always OK - it is already 5-7 years really only 2 playable PVP classes Sorc and NB - with all this for all this 5-7 years they find the silly reason why others classes are OP.

And the more strange is that other classes really get nerfs because of it - Sorcs and NBs - do not.

Just remember - immun to 100 projectiles after streak - No no - it was not cheating it was fixed tratata - and all the same each time.

NB and Sorc skills ignores text of other classes attack and deffencive skills - no no it is OK - it is NB and sorc - so all is ok.

It is not even already a secret that NB and Sorc is admins favorite classes.

If class get boost = it is NB or sorc.

If class get nerf - it is always some DK ... or DK.

If forum is 1-2% community - than it is always cry about make their Sorc or NB OP community part.

All others do not even read forum because Sorcs and NB are favorite admins classes and nothing will change for another classes.

And who do not read do not understand why only 2 classes of the game are so OP !

I do not say about Necro/templar/Warden - even when playing DK.

It is always SORC and NB !!! Always !
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any vid of doing that not on dummy, but on real opponent, to any effect?
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Succuby wrote: »
    6*8 area.

And the more strange is that other classes really get nerfs because of it - Sorcs and NBs - do not.

My dear summer child, Sorc and NB got nerfed so often, I have lost count. While DK and Templar received considerable buffs in recent time, Sorc and NB have been pretty stagnant for years with rarely any changes being made during updates.

If Sorc and NB are the admin favorites, then I am at awe how much people can neglect the things they love.
    Edited by Dracane on May 14, 2022 3:43PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Succuby
    Succuby
    ✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »
    Any vid of doing that not on dummy, but on real opponent, to any effect?

Oneshot a friend in test on wall - he get stan with dark convergence than 2 ticks = dead. If your PC is not perfect ot game lags - and it always lugs in PVP - you will get 2-3 seconds lug after get pulled and get about 2-3 ticks of 14 k each = 30k+ damage so i think you understand the result of it.

In mass with star of Ocult overload you need to kill 2-3 weak players to make it work like mana bomber to kill all the people in wall.

The next time he try to block but may be 4-5 seconds the same effect.
    ---

And again about HA builds - i say it before they remade sets - but the same time NB - has a 100% skill to proc HA sets so for them nothing changed !!!

Again Sorc and NB - whyle other classes lose PVE sets !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY39dY00FKQ

The same time NB has now 10 seconds Empower + 2 buffs on this skill so - it even can do more then DK on HA builds before !!!

Why it is not strange for me - that it is NB ?

Other class do exist for game makers - or may be just delete it or give as class change tokens - to you finnaly see only Sorcs and NB in this game ?

I think the only reason why there is no Class change tokens - because 80% of the game will be Sorcs and NB after that !!!
    Edited by Succuby on May 14, 2022 3:47PM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The same time NB has now 10 seconds Empower + 2 buffs on this skill so - it even can do more then DK on HA builds before !!!

Nevermind that DK has a flat 50% heavy attack bonus from molten weapons that can be stacked with Empower. Nightblade can't do that. 10 seconds of Empower is sick though, I admit.
    Edited by Dracane on May 14, 2022 3:47PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Succuby
    Succuby
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

Nevermind that DK has a flat 50% heavy attack bonus from molten weapons that can be stacked with Empower. Nightblade can't do that. 10 seconds of Empower is sick though, I admit.

Moltan armaments do not give 50% bonus it gives less. it is no difference to use Armaments + empower as spammable - or empower + spammable - the same damage.

If you have CP and empower active moltan armamants may be give you 25-30% to HA.

https://youtu.be/h_JSXSBppOA

Sorc with random gear have from overload damage as full HA build.

Has a lot of mobility, tankeness shot combo and sustain.

Why always DK get nerfs ? Why sorc and NB did not get any serious nerfs for all 7 years i play ???

You remove wings - remove ability to jump walls.

NB has op invis and jump through walls - sorc has streak and a lot of other cheats.

And now - again DK get nerfs whyle tons of same skills for sorc and NB do not get ANY nerf !!!

This is balance ? [Snip]

[Snip]

[Edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 14, 2022 5:42PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6*8 area.

2 times more damage than HA build can have - but it is always sorc / nb protectors - for whom it is always OK - if it is sorc or NB and not OK for all other classes.

The same when NB have the same healing from range spammable as DK from melee - DK is OP - do not care that it is melee = nerf.

Ultimate - but hits 2-3 times harder for each tick than DKs LEAP !

No no it is sorc - it is ok.

For sorc and NB it is always OK - it is already 5-7 years really only 2 playable PVP classes Sorc and NB - with all this for all this 5-7 years they find the silly reason why others classes are OP.

Just remember - immun to 100 projectiles after streak - No no - it was not cheating it was fixed tratata - and all the same each time.

NB and Sorc skills ignores text of other classes attack and deffencive skills - no no it is OK - it is NB and sorc - so all is ok.

It is not even already a secret that NB and Sorc is admins favorite classes.

If class get boost = it is NB or sorc.

If class get nerf - it is always some DK ... or DK.

If forum is 1-2% community - than it is always cry about make their Sorc or NB OP community part.

All others do not even read forum because Sorcs and NB are favorite admins classes and nothing will change for another classes.

And who do not read do not understand why only 2 classes of the game are so OP !

I do not say about Necro/templar/Warden - even when playing DK.

It is always SORC and NB !!! Always !

In what world are sorcs immune to damage after a streak? You can kill a sorc while streaking because streak does nothing to evade incoming attacks.

Again, you are comparing an ultimate to heavy attacks. And there are ultimates that do more damage than overload? Soul Strike, storm atro, and eye if the storm to name three. Dks leap is also a gap closer and works as a cheap resource return tool, gives a shield with one morph as well.

Ignores text??

Sorcs have been far from the top in pvp since at least the no proc tests and night ladies haven't fared much better. This idea that the two classes get buffs all the time is incredibly misguided. Like have you heard of templars and Dks the last two patches, insanely over tuned.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Moltan armaments do not give 50% bonus it gives less. it is no difference to use Armaments + empower as spammable - or empower + spammable - the same damage.

If you have CP and empower active moltan armamants may be give you 25-30% to HA.

Why always DK get nerfs ? Why sorc and NB did not get any serious nerfs for all 7 years i play ???

NB has op invis and jump through walls - sorc has streak and a lot of other cheats.

And now - again DK get nerfs whyle tons of same skills for sorc and NB do not get ANY nerf !!!

This is balance ? [Snip]

[Snip]

[Edited for baiting]

Okay you are right, Molten Weapons does obviously not give a flat 50% damage, but that's how all damage works in this game. Major Berserk does not really give you 10% damage either. Maybe 7%. So all things considered, Molten Weapon outshines all else. Things like Noble Duellist (I think it is the one that gives 2k spell damage to your heavy attacks) is almost exactly 30% damage with major sorcery. So Molten Weapon is strong.

Regarding your gameplay I can only say, that I think you are telling lies to yourself. All you do is run in your kabal and execute spam people. Your Overload heavy attacks? You channel them in people's faces for 2200 damage per tick. This is utterly laughable and you would get abused would you encounter people with proper damage. Let's not talk about your 5k crystal fragments either.

I applaud you for trying to make a balanced build, that's bigger IQ than what I do, but this build is dreadful and is only good for surviving and killstealing and it's evidently not even good at that. I also felt like a boss when I returned to Battlegrounds and were in the same low MMR as you. I had 26-0 in every game without even having Fury slotted and I thought I was the hot stuff until I was proven otherwise after a few days of highrise. :D You suffer from the same syndrom. You get away with anything in those matches, but that won't last and you shall topple into the mud of your own folly too.
    Edited by Dracane on May 15, 2022 6:39PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why sorc and NB did not get any serious nerfs for all 7 years i play ???

You are clearly new to the game

(told by a no-sorc main and no-nb main)

PC-EU
  • Hescrow
    Hescrow
    ✭✭
    I think your build is undaunted infiltrator + noble duelist. Maybe molag kena as Monster set. It is fun to play against dummy but glass canon except you tune for resistance.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is balance ? [Snip]

[Snip]

[Edited for baiting]

This video is sad on many different level. I highly suggest you wait until you start fighting more competent players as from what I can see in video almost all of them are newbies. Go to Imperial city during prim time or dual against players in Alkir if you are in EU to test your builds and see how effective they are against decent players. Also, I see you use other skills along side overload unlike in first video, so this somewhat that the ultimate itsef isn't that sufficient to kill people.

Nice chojce of music though, I will be stealing some.