The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Player starting all over need some help if thats cool (b '')b

Papasears
Papasears
Soul Shriven
sup doods and doodettes! was wondering if someone could make me lvl 1 gear (1med, rest light) as well as (1 lightning 1 inferno staff) ALL TRAINING so i can get through the 1-(50 160cp) grind. Im on Playstation ID is: Papasears1982

any help would be friggin amazing! thanks in advance!

OH and i dont have a guild either so if you want to throw me an invite that would be very awesome as well!

Papasears1982
Edited by ZOS_Lunar on April 20, 2022 1:31PM
  • Papasears
    Papasears
    Soul Shriven
    almost forgot im going Magicka Templar so anything else that could help me out would be amazing as well =)
  • Papasears
    Papasears
    Soul Shriven
    Im sorry i dont see a edit button on here and im NOT trying to bump my post but the name of my character is Papasears. THANKS AGAIN!
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think these posts are allowed.

You should join a couple of guilds in the game. You can almost certainly find help in one of those.

Though I have been told many times that "leveling gear is not needed" even though I always try to use it when I can.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

As per the Crafting Discussion rules, we do not allow the use of this forum to arrange trading or buying and selling of in-game items.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.