The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

'An error has occurred'--frequent game crash after update, even after maintenance 3/28

GuildedLilly
GuildedLilly
✭✭✭
ZOS,

I'm not sure what's happening on the back end, but the game has been riddled with game crashes, de-syncs, and lost lobby connections since the update. It was unplayable immediately after, but it's still crashing every 10-20min for me. I have updated my graphics card driver, windows, restarted my system, and repaired the ESO launch tool twice. I have waited 15-20min for the servers to catch up more times than I care to recall-- nothing is fixing this. I have crashed out of BG's 9 times in a row without being able to complete a match. I have crashed out in dungeons, crashed out during crafting, and even crashed out when riding overland. I don't know what's going on, and I'm sure that you're working on it, but these issues have persisted past today's maintenance. I really hope that you can get this fixed prior to the jester's Festival event.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 7, 2022 9:29PM
Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • giovani1994a
    giovani1994a
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. I had absolutely no problem before the maintenance (28/3).After it, it started to kick me out every 10-20 min. At some bg's I found also people talking about something going on with the servers.
    Edited by giovani1994a on March 29, 2022 12:36AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GuildedLilly

Are you still having these issues when connecting to the PC-NA server?

Many of these issues should be resolved after the maintenance this week.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post