Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Double lockpicking sound with chests - old bug but much more frequent now (PC NA)

Iselin
Iselin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
This sound bug used to be so rare for me that I even imagined it might be someone in a different server shard picking the same chest as me and their sound spilling over lol.

But lately (I might as well blame it on Update 33 since the increased frequency coincides with it and we're all piling on that update :)) it's happening on almost every single chest lock I pick, Like seriously 75% plus and it's kind of annoying since the sounds are not synced = it sounds exactly as if someone else were picking the lock of another chest right next to you. This makes it tough to use sound as a cue for when to release. Not game breaking, but certainly annoying.

Anyone else notice an increased frequency of this happening lately? It's also such an old bug I might as well also ask if anyone has ever found a workaround tweak for it.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 10, 2022 4:08PM