The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question for people testing on the PTS: is there a Bard's-College-esque quest in High Isle?

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a "find all the thingies" quest in High Isle like the Elsweyr mural / Blackwood tapestry / Bard's College? They didn't add one with Fargrave / Deadlands so I'm just wondering if they did for this update.
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The actual "High Isle" is not till June.
    Right now on PTS is just the new Dungeons and new base game changes.
    Sorry... :)

#delayAwA
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the heads up!
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Is there a "find all the thingies" quest in High Isle like the Elsweyr mural / Blackwood tapestry / Bard's College? They didn't add one with Fargrave / Deadlands so I'm just wondering if they did for this update.

There isn't a quest for it, but Deadlands has the tapestry where you have to find the 15 leads if that gives you something to do for a while :)
    Soupy twist
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »

There isn't a quest for it, but Deadlands has the tapestry where you have to find the 15 leads if that gives you something to do for a while :)

Really? What is this thing called? This is the first time I have heard about it. I only knew about the Blackwood tapestry. And a craftable Deadlands tapestry.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    joerginger wrote: »

Really? What is this thing called? This is the first time I have heard about it. I only knew about the Blackwood tapestry. And a craftable Deadlands tapestry.

Allow me to say Doh! And feel free to join in too :) My brain saw deadlands and thought Blackwood! I'll blame it on lack of coffee. Sorry about that!
    Soupy twist
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hehe I actually made a video guide for the Blackwood one and was like WAIT THERE'S A DEADLANDS ONE TOO?!?

Way to get a guy's hopes up! ;)