The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone else having problem with the Werewolf not moving properly?

HumbleThaumaturge
HumbleThaumaturge
✭✭✭✭
During Whitestrake's Mayhem event, the avatar for my werewolf does not move properly during PvP combat. For example, when running, the werewolf normally drops to "all-fours" and runs (lopes). Rather rapidly too, with the 2/2 in Pursuit (speed) passive ability. However, lately, when moving in a walk or a run, the werewolf remains standing, and just sort of slides through the scene at a very, very slow rate. So, naturally, my werewolf wants to lope rapidly to a group, pounce, kill, and devour. This is impossible, when the werewolf slowly slides (with no leg motion) towards the target(s). Movement is so slow, enemies have plenty of time to kill the werewolf, as slow motion makes him quite too vulnerable.

Anyone else having problem with the Werewolf not moving properly? Anyone else seen this sliding effect?

The werewolf is so broken, I cannot use it. I'd say it's on the level of "Crash/Blocks Progress."
Edited by HumbleThaumaturge on February 28, 2022 10:42PM