The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Last 'Prime Time' Event Day?

ZharaX
ZharaX
✭✭✭
So today you have a so called Maintenance of your servers and what is the result, last night of Whitestrake's Event is utterly useless cause of severe lags!

This must really be another constant in this Universe. Thanks you very much, Bethesda

[edited for profanity bypass]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 1, 2022 2:59PM
The picture on the wall is chaotic.
I don't want to look at it, but when I do,
I cannot speak because of the confusion in my head!
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZharaX wrote: »
    So today you have a so called Maintenance of your servers and what is the result, last night of Whitestrake's Event is utterly useless cause of severe lags!

This must really be another constant in this Universe. Thanks you very much, Bethesda

LOL, because we have been lag free the last week and a half?

Not sure this thread is going to stay open all that long...
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last day of the event is March 1 which is today/tonight
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • ZharaX
    ZharaX
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to vent my frustration!

And no, half event have not been ok, alot of severe lags, but today was pretty bad, like skills not working, damage not being applied, sudden instant deaths...
    I got my tickets, no problem, but the ganking/fun run was a no go!
  • ZharaX
    ZharaX
    ✭✭✭
    Last day of the event is March 1 which is today/tonight

Yes, in about 16 hours it's over, so Prime Time (People have not yet returned home from work) at this time, so Prime Time was last for tonight, event-wise!
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does someone always have to post a thread moaning about maintenance. They have a schedule. [snip]

fyi. The maintenance is during when some of us are asleep so it's actually no bother.

[edited for minor baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 1, 2022 3:00PM
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want to vent my frustration!

And no, half event have not been ok, alot of severe lags, but today was pretty bad, like skills not working, damage not being applied, sudden instant deaths...
    I got my tickets, no problem, but the ganking/fun run was a no go!

^ Sounds just like any Wednesday night in Grey Host for the last 3 years really.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Katlefiya
    Katlefiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O_LYKOS wrote: »
    fyi. The maintenance is during when some of us are asleep so it's actually no bother.

"Some of us" may be asleep, but not all of us are from the US. Actually. most of us are not.