The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Change to Symbiosis

p00tx
p00tx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So, in the PTS patch notes the skill "Mend Wounds" and its morphs was altered to no longer interact with the Mystic item Pearls of Ehlnofey due to the fact that Mend Wounds uses no resources to cast. I was annoyed because Pearls never required that in its description for as long as I've been using them. Or so I thought. It turns out the proc condition description was ninja changed mid last patch with zero notification to the community, and now a skill (Mend Wounds) is being altered to fit a change that secretly happened for no explained reason.

This is a gear/skill combination that requires a relatively high level of skill to use with any sort of effectiveness that makes them worth using together, and as a result is rarely used, and then only by a tiny portion of the community. Why then was this change made, and why the lack of transparency? It's not affecting the larger community and is not a harmful combination, so this makes zero sense to me.

I'm not sure who to tag with this, and I doubt it will be seen by the right people, but there's no other way to reach out to Zos with questions, so...here we are.
PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero