The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Invisible Weapons

Cyber10
Cyber10
✭✭✭✭
The primary weapon becomes invisible at random times. It seems to happen more often when in a group and after fast traveling or leaving a Dungeon, but is also random. When the bug occurs the secondary weapon is glitched to the characters feet and looks like it is dragging on the ground under the character or glitches through the characters legs. I have not noticed this when playing solo, but it does occur frequently when playing as a group and other friends have noticed the same issue. It seems to effect two-hand weapons more often.

Thank you

Xbox Series X
NA Mega-server
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's bugged like this for quite some time, I think since the Outfit system was introduced. It will go away if you zone somewhere else, or if you can't and its really bothering you, the workaround is to go to Appearance tab and either hide and unhide your helmet, costume or any polymorph.
  • Cyber10
    Cyber10
    ✭✭✭✭
    robpr wrote: »
    It's bugged like this for quite some time, I think since the Outfit system was introduced. It will go away if you zone somewhere else, or if you can't and its really bothering you, the workaround is to go to Appearance tab and either hide and unhide your helmet, costume or any polymorph.

Thanks for the tip. They still should fix the issue, so that it does not happen.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me in no proc/no CP Cyrodiil PVP on Xbox NA a few days ago. Both weapons just kept going invisible. If I swapped them off and on again they would appear again for a short time and then vanish magically again.
  • SavageCabage456
    SavageCabage456
    Soul Shriven
    /reloadui works as a temp fix
  • Cyber10
    Cyber10
    ✭✭✭✭
    malistorr wrote: »
    Happened to me in no proc/no CP Cyrodiil PVP on Xbox NA a few days ago. Both weapons just kept going invisible. If I swapped them off and on again they would appear again for a short time and then vanish magically again.

I hope that they fix this issue. It is very annoying.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I first noticed this when Elsweyr came out. If I have my secondary bar (bow) active and enter any area, most often a delve, when I switch back to my primary bar (dual wield), those weapons will be invisible and my bow will appear under my feet.

Eventually it was fixed, but lately it's cropped up again.

• davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you turn ON "Hide polymorph helmet" it will fix it. Dunno how is it connected but i tested and works. BUT funny thing is that if you have for example two staffs, you CAN'T turn this option to ON. :D
    Really sorry for my english