The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 33 - Bug Reports for Combat & Class Abilities

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into involving combat and gameplay balance in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on January 31, 2022 6:45PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have an issue with the new changes to Engulfing Flames.

While I like the overall intention of making it usable for a weapon damage/stamina setup I think the value of 9000 is too high to be obtained consistently with a solo magicka build.

My Dragon Knight build on live has a 10% debuff without even buffing spell damage or weapon damage, but on PTS she only has 6% with the exact same gear setup and no buffs. She can get over 9000 when attacking the trial dummy, but on a regular dummy the average is closer to 8000 and my magicka DK is optimized for group DD.

Obviously I can switch to Infused Jewelry, use Siroria, etc to get that last 1000 SD & WD, but I didn't get the feeling that the intention was to nerf the skill or make 10% harder to reach, but to make it accessible for weapon damage/stamina builds. At least there was no developer note indicating such. If that was the intention I feel like it should have been noted.

Since a lot of "power" for magicka is derived from penetration and magicka pool the spell damage values tend to be lower than the stamina/weapon damage counterparts. I would recommend setting the value to get 10% to 8000 to make it more accessible while solo for magicka/spell damage builds, but still fulfill the intention of having to build (i.e. not a tank) to get to the 10%.
    Playing since beta...
  • Skinfaxe_DK
    I have a few issues with the Necromancer Boneyard class skill and Morphs.

Specifically with the "consumes a corpse on cast to deal 50% more damage" mechanic.
    Previously, if a corpse was consumed successfully, the ground effect would display souls or wisps circulating the area in addition to the normal visual effect, but the additional visual effects are no longer displayed regardless if a corpse was consumed successfully by the ability.

This is a very helpful and necessary mechanic and aid in combat.

Further more, for the Avid Boneyard Morph specifically, the responsiveness of the Grave Robber Synergy can be inconsistent at times and will not be available. I find that it occurs most often if the Boneyard is placed at a distance and you sprint into the area. Once you reach the area, the Grave Robber Synergy will not be available to you, even if you move out and back into the area.

Please try and address this in the upcoming patch.
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Engulfing Flames bugged? Im sitting at 8k weapon and spell damage and I'm only getting 7% extra damage. When reading the PTS I figured it was a combination of both which means u would only need 4500 weapon and spell damage to get 10%
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nunatak set is only applying Major Brittle if enemy is immobilised. This means the Major Brittle is not occurring on any boss or major enemy encounters. Needs fixing.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ...opps wrong spot
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on February 6, 2022 12:14AM
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amateur wrote: »
    Description:
    WITH ONE HAND WEAPON AND SHIELD EQUIPPED
    Improves your standard Bash attacks, causing them to deal 1500 more damage and cost 40% less Stamina.
    Both levels of "Deadly Bash" passive in One Hand and Shield line don't reduce standard bash cost.

Screenshots:
    Deadly Bash Passive 0 points:
    b0bb93nmzhbr.png
    Deadly Bash Passive 2 points: Bash damage increased but cost wasn't reduced
    hfmcpen77hqk.png

Can you finally fix this, its been over a year with no fix.
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please report any issues you run into involving combat and gameplay balance in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!

Deadly Bash passive is still not reducing bash cost even with the latest change on PTS
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very loud humming sound gets stuck forever if you exit combat with stacks of Seething Fury from Molten Whip.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enchants/glyphs do not proc sets like Encratis.
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Deadly Bash passive is still not reducing bash cost even with the latest change on PTS

Guess what, weeks after patch hit and the bug is still present....