The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dungeon Finder Desync / Half Group Offline

etchedpixels
etchedpixels
✭✭✭✭✭
This started happening about a week ago on PC/EU. When we queue as a group for a dungeon now and then (maybe 5% of the time) we get a situation where

- One group of players is ported into the dungeon and the others are shown offline
- The remaining members are left where they were before and see the dungeon group as "offline"

The people outside cannot port to those in the dungeon, but weirdly enough if they walk in through the dungeon door it fixes itself.

Other than having a very wide range of latency/bandwidths so time to port in I can't think of anything that's different or odd about our group to cause it.
Too many toons not enough time
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This happens occasionally on PS EU as well. If you do a few dungeons together in that session it happens repeatedly to the same people as to who is offline and who doesn't port in
    Soupy twist
  • Anony_Mouse
    Anony_Mouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    He happened to me and a friend too. We queue for vet dungeons on a healer and tank (pc-eu)

The dungeon pops and you press F to accept. Then instead of porting we just stand where we were. We need to wait till one of the group members is in the dungeon and we can then port to them via the “travel to player” option.

— we have additionally found:
    After completing the dungeon and the group disbands/ other two players leave group or are removed that my friend and I who remained grouped can port out to grahtwood to return pledges, only to find that we are now in a 4man group with the players we did our last dungeon with, the day before xD
    The group members from the previous day are offline, and it is impute remove them from group or even leave the group.
    Only relogging seems to fix this ghost group issue.

It’s amusing and a little weird. Has been happening for around a eeek or so now.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's been around for a month at least on PlayStation.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been around for a month at least on PlayStation.

Xbox too.