The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't fire skills in Cyrodiil no CP/no Proc PVP when entering resource tower.

malistorr
malistorr
✭✭✭✭
I often play at times when not a lot of people are on so I run around and take resources to earn AP. When I run into the tower at a resource, currently about 20% of the time, my skills immediately don't fire at all. In my examples there are no other players around. I run into the tower and the 2 guards in front of it (or more) follow me in. I try to use buff abilities or offensive abilities (even heavy or light attack with a maul) and nothing happens. If I run around the tower for maybe 15-seconds I'll regain the use of the skills. I'm not sure how or why this happens or what I do to be able to use them again. This has only been happening to me for the past few weeks or so. I've been playing PVP both on PC and Xbox for a few years now and recently is the 1st time this has happened to me and it's still happening even last night. I'm lucky that I'm built pretty tanky or I'd probably die when this occurs.
Edited by malistorr on January 24, 2022 4:53PM
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag has been pretty bad in Cyrodiil these past months.
    PvP needs more love.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just assumed it was some type of bug since it's only happened (at least to me) recently. And this is in the late night when very few players are on. If this is a performance issue they have big problems. The issue is sporadic as I reported but happens enough to really affect enjoyment of the game. It's not fun to be facing a few NPC players who stun/root you and not even be able to fire any skills at all for at least 15-seconds. All I can do is run away from them around the tower and eventually my skills start firing again. I have half-gig fiber internet and play on Xbox NA from California. If I'm having this problem from performance I can't imagine what others are experiencing.
    Edited by malistorr on January 24, 2022 5:26PM