The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Great Zexxin Hunt

noblecron
noblecron
✭✭✭✭
I've been farming Ashlander dailies and have not gotten this quest at all. Does this quest exist? The achieves says it does and so does the wiki but I can not get the quest for it at all. I can get all the other Ashlander quests except this one as for some reason it never pops up.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For what it’s worth, I’ve gotten that quest before.

Just to be clear: Are you getting them from the hunt master or the wise woman? The hunt master should hand out the quest you’re looking for, the wise woman hands out the ‘collect relics’ dailies.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    For what it’s worth, I’ve gotten that quest before.

Just to be clear: Are you getting them from the hunt master or the wise woman? The hunt master should hand out the quest you’re looking for, the wise woman hands out the ‘collect relics’ dailies.

Yup been going to the Hunt Master. It's the last quest I need from him for the achieve but it's good to know I'm not being crazy ty <3