The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Arkasis for Tanks?

OWLTHEMAD
OWLTHEMAD
✭✭✭✭
Just wondering if anyone has tried this interesting set for tanks?

I have a fledgling nightblade tank with potion cooldown enchants i think it would synergise well with.

Anyone have any experience with it?
  • Eormenric
    Eormenric
    ✭✭✭
    Recognizing that a set pairs nicely with your class's unique talents--in this case, consuming potions--is the first step towards mastering combat. Yes, Arkasis can be used on tanks. Nightblade or otherwise is acceptable. Look into Drake's Rush as well for a different flavor of ultimate regen for your group.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For 4 man dungeons it would be a strong set for sure.

Especially seeing as you can use it on one bar only.
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eormenric wrote: »
    Recognizing that a set pairs nicely with your class's unique talents--in this case, consuming potions--is the first step towards mastering combat. Yes, Arkasis can be used on tanks. Nightblade or otherwise is acceptable. Look into Drake's Rush as well for a different flavor of ultimate regen for your group.

Ive been a nightblade dps for ages. My group did vet stone garden last night and that set caught my eye. Im not a good tank by anymeans and ended up switching to dps for last boss while our regular tank took over.

I know the class pretty well but have been trying to "master" it by spreading to other roles with it.

That set synchronizes with my whole tank design so i was curious how others felt about its performance.

My tank runs infused potion cooldown enchants to abuse the catalyst passive. I was originally running automated defense and another set with the intent to switch the other to war machine for four man content but now im thinking Arkasis would be a really strong addition.
  • Paramedicus
    Paramedicus
    ✭✭✭
    Not bad set for 4-man content esp. for pugs (almost 2x bigger range than Drake's Rush).
    Edited by Paramedicus on January 23, 2022 8:49PM
    PC EU
    /script JumpToHouse("@Paramedicus")

↑↑↑ Feel free to visit my house if you need to use Transmute Station or Trial Dummy with buffs (look for Harrowing Reaper) ↑↑↑
  • Snow_White
    Snow_White
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Drakes Rush because it costs me nothing to maintain.

The biggest problem with either set is DPS that never/rarely Ult.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wore it on my warden tank when completing Vmos achievements. Worked very well.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was popular for moment. Yes it works good on nb tank
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on January 28, 2022 3:41AM