The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constant Crashing Message

Fidget1302
I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but for the past few hours I've been having crashing issues where the white box shows up saying that ESO had unexpectantly quit and asked me to fill out a crash report. It is happening every 5-7 minutes for me personally, and I do mean that literally. I've timed it since I have two XP boost items going and they have timers on them. It's happened about 8 times over the past 45 minutes.

Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 31, 2021 12:11AM
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fidget1302 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but for the past few hours I've been having crashing issues where the white box shows up saying that ESO had unexpectantly quit and asked me to fill out a crash report. It is happening every 5-7 minutes for me personally, and I do mean that literally. I've timed it since I have two XP boost items going and they have timers on them. It's happened about 8 times over the past 45 minutes.
    hi there, when you have time, see the following details/questions to better help with your issue:
    1. Are you playing on PC or console? ( i'm guessing PC , but one never knows )
    2. Are you using any game 'mods' or 'add-ons' ? (and if so, which ones? )
    3. If on PC, which OS (operating system) does your computer utilize?
    4. If on PC, which video-card 'driver' does your computer currently run with?
    5. If on PC, have you tried searching/asking in the 'PC Support' forum section yet? --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pc-technical-support .... To see if anyone else has similar computer specs as your PC, with similar circumstances.
    6. If on PC, are you able to provide your 'dxdiag' ?
    7. If on PC, are you running any 'anti-virus' programs?
    8. If on PC, are you in the habit of totally restarting the ESO game client & launcher? Or do you leave the launcher open/running a lot, even after exiting/quitting the GAME itself?
    9. Have you tried using the 'repair' option on the ESO launcher yet?
    10. What specifically were you doing in-game at the time of each crash? And what location/zone (map area) was your character?

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Fidget1302

If the crashing continues, please try the troubleshooting in the link below.

What do I do if ESO is crashing with the error "ESO has stopped working"?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post