The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Line of Sight Targeting Change is Awful

Crom_CCCXVI
Crom_CCCXVI
✭✭✭✭✭
People keep saying "skills are not firing" "lag"..

I've done a lot of testing and it is
It's Line of Sight Targeting.... The change was maybe a month ago give or take, but now it's like my character can't turn his head. If the target isn't 100% directly straight in front of me I can't attack.

[snip] this is barely functional. Most people don't realize exactly what it is yet, and are making other complaints.

[edited for conspiracy theory]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 26, 2021 11:11AM
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS5 Console btw
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is definitely a problem with staff heavy attacks. When you fire one you cannot cancel it. Also, if you start one and keep the trigger held down, after it completes the 1st heavy attack, it will not continue/start another one like it used to. Both are huge issues to players who use staff heavy attacks.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've noticed some weird things lately as well. The archcustodian in vhof wasn't letting me target it with skills even though it's literally point blank in front of me. Also PS5 NA.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same on PC. Firing attack at the side targets rarely hits.
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i realised my healing springs get stuck on bumps and borders today in bloodrootforge at the final boss, when standing on or outside the inner lava canal i can't reach the middle part.
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen