Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

God of the Gauntlet - Tank/Healer/2 Stamina Nightblades DD

Eliran
Eliran
✭✭✭✭✭
Our God of the Gauntlet run, we did it the way it was made to play with no exploits/pale order or extreme 3 DD skip mechanic combo.

Both DD's are Stamina Nightblades which is a feat we are very proud of just as much! :)

Date: 29/11/21
Score: 100040.
Rank 13 EU.
Players:
@PISTOLETVKREDIT - Tank.
@Perfiction - Healer.
@Perkoper - Bow/Bow Stamina DD.
@Eliran - Duel Wield/Duel Wield Stamina DD.

Ironically enough, even though its "The Run" we made it, I think that out of all of our almost Unchained runs, this one is one of the worst .. we had too many 23/24 runs before it .. :D

You can watch the full footage including our Discord hype after we've got it ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkfB4gpRDuI&lc=UgzAulEaTg0MKOTbAT54AaABAg

Please don't criticize for double horns, panic mass on some rounds or me failing my rotation/weaving :p , its tons of stress and tank couldn't join our discord ... our run is far from perfect but we are proud of it! :wink:

Sorry in advance for the laggy recording (I thought I would increase the quality of the recording and ended up with a laggy recording ... )
For some odd reason YouTube refuse to let me upload the video in a high quality regardless the fact it is very high quality on the original file.

Enjoy and thanks for watching!