The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Has anyone experienced block not working, even when the seal is up

Marsianx
Marsianx
If my finger isn’t touching the back of the controller, my block isn’t working. Even when it says it’s working, when the seal is up, and my staff or shield is up it’s still a problem unless I’m peddle to the meddle. Is this a problem for anyone else?
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frequently. I also have enough stam for it but its like I was just standing there whistling.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Marsianx
    Marsianx
    I sent in a bug report, and got a new controller and it seems to be working now.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Block been broken for ages -_- Seriously, AGES.
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Block bug and block desynch I have experienced for a loooong time.

I think I can guarantee you any endgame tank will have experienced dying to something and they're like "[snip] I was blocking?"

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 28, 2021 5:22PM
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And ive have wondered why my mouse button isnt responding everytime when blocking recently. Not sure if related
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes