The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Indrik Hunter Buff

barigood54_ESO
First time I ever saw this buff "Indrik Hunter" ... Applies Major Vulnerabilityu to Indriks in Summerset when you damage them. Lasts for at least an hour. I was searching for ore in Summerset and did not attack any Indrik but this buff showed up in my active effects....anyone familiar with this and how you get it??
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the Hunter Party random encounter. You may get effects for other creatures as well.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • barigood54_ESO
    Wow, I never saw it coming....I was running thru Summerset looking for ore to farm when I jumped off a cliff and over top of an Indrik...he never saw me and didnt move...yet I got the buff...interesting! :) Thanks for that info :)