The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deadlands THE UNMAKER not dropping any loot.

ksbrugh
ksbrugh
✭✭✭✭
The Unmaker in deadlands not dropping loot. Have restarted game, make sure I did tons of damage on it in case I wasn't doing enough damage because everyone's hitting it at the same time. But I know I'm doing damage to it I see the numbers popping up I put every dot I had on it, heavy attack several times and I make sure I put a few dots on the other guy that pops up first. But still it's no loot no lead no nothing not even a hide scrap no gold, there is no NPC glow on the ground nothing just a dead carcass that you cannot interact with
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 18, 2021 1:06AM
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only 12 people get loot. Kill him with less folks around if you don't have fairly high DPS.

For what its worth, your DOT's are a waste, the mob barely lives through a single tick. Use your biggest direct damage skill and a ulti, and you will probably get loot. When I do it, I hit it with my 2 biggest skills (by which time it is usually dead) and have been able to loot every time.

Oh, and don't bother with the other guys, only your damage against the boss counts.
    Edited by Kwoung on November 18, 2021 2:49AM
  • ksbrugh
    ksbrugh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »
    Only 12 people get loot. Kill him with less folks around if you don't have fairly high DPS.

For what its worth, your DOT's are a waste, the mob barely lives through a single tick. Use your biggest direct damage skill and a ulti, and you will probably get loot. When I do it, I hit it with my 2 biggest skills (by which time it is usually dead) and have been able to loot every time.

Oh, and don't bother with the other guys, only your damage against the boss counts.

Thanks but that is totally ridiculous in my opinion. They make it part of the dailies and a lead drop to boot. And limit the amount of people that can loot it.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s always been this way. It’s highly discouraging and it should be like the dragons in elsweyr… one hit should give you loot.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ksbrugh wrote: »
    Kwoung wrote: »

Thanks but that is totally ridiculous in my opinion. They make it part of the dailies and a lead drop to boot. And limit the amount of people that can loot it.

Yup, didn't say I agree with it, just saying how to deal with the way they designed it. This becomes an issue for a month or so whenever they add new bosses, then after that, you have the opposite issue of not having enough folks to kill it, unless you can solo it yourself.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heavy attacks are usually pretty bad for bursty damage. If you're mag, drop a destro on the worm, and weave force pulse until it dies. That's about all of the time you're going to have. By the time one heavy attack goes off, I can get in like 3 light attack/force pulses, which are hitting way harder. Heavy attacks take too long.