The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

HDR keeps resetting every time i start the game.

Voidnova
Voidnova
✭✭
Every time I log into the game I have to change my settings from default HDR to vibrant and change the HDR brightness. It's been doing this for months now ever since the new HDR setting was added and it's not fixed since the latest patch (Update 32)

Having to change it every time I log in is starting to get very annoying by now since the game is incredibly dark and colorless in the default HDR mode.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 18, 2021 1:03AM
Blood for the pact!
  • Wmply
    Wmply
    Soul Shriven
    I get this as well. Annoying as hell.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if my issue is exactly the same but I have HDR on and set to vibrant as it's the only setting that makes the game look decent and playable IMO. Sometimes when playing ESO it does something to HDR with my receiver and TV as well. The Xbox menus on the TV have a greenish hue to them and the whole screen is ugly. If I reboot the Xbox nothing changes. I have to reboot the TV and receiver. The common element here is that the Xbox seems to be the cause and it's a sporadic issue.