The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Oct 31 daily endeavors

SeaGtGruff
SeaGtGruff
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Happy Witches Festival!
Edited by SeaGtGruff on October 31, 2021 8:12AM
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's all about trick-or-treaters :D
    PC EU
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    really cute that they made them all spooky themed
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I got a kick out of seeing the list. :)

On PC NA I did 3/3 up in NW Vvardenfell.

On PC EU I accidentally completed 3/3 while doing dolmens in Glenumbra for the Fighters Guild, which is probably how I should have done it on PC NA.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a rare visit to cold harbor to complete today's list, has everything you need!
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    I did a rare visit to cold harbor to complete today's list, has everything you need!

I completed it at a single dolmen in Deeshan, I wasn't even thinking about the endeavour, just wanted the plunder.

10 skeletons, 10 bestial daedra, and 10 humanoid. That's what I call efficient :)
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    I logged in to run the daily endeavors and my first thought was it was a very odd list. Then I remembered what today is.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you all think ZOS should have had goblins on the list, or are goblins not "spooky" in TES games?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got all my daily endeavors doing White Gold Tower! Happy Halloween and Witches Festival all!
    🎃 💀 🎃
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Do you all think ZOS should have had goblins on the list, or are goblins not "spooky" in TES games?

It was also missing zombies (maybe instead of humanoid or bestial Daedra?).

Was a bit disappointing to see that Reanimated assassins in Bloodrun cave(?) in Blackwood didn't count for anything. The wraiths, skeletons, and ghosts did, though.
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on October 31, 2021 6:07PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That area around the Corpse Garden has a lot of daedra, too. So you can get both daedra endeavors outside, then go into the Corpse Garden delve for the skeletons.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the wb in auridon, the one with the ghostly crew, then the nearby dolmen and had all three endeavours before I'd even looked to see what they were b