The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Hybrid Sets

Sordidfairytale
Sordidfairytale
✭✭✭✭✭
With the hybrid changes can some sets be looked at to change their proc requirements? Looking at Advancing Yokeda and it's martial melee damage requirement. Also can this set have damage staves added to it's loot table?

Same with Eagle Eye, since this sets Critical Chance buff is ambiguous.
The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • PandaPalace
    PandaPalace
    ✭✭✭
    Just no. If u want AY on a Mag toon than u gotta run martial weapons, which mag with melee weapons is viable even before this pts. I'll be up for melee skills to proc it like NB Concealed Weapon or Templar Sweeps, but just no to any other changes to that set or any set like it.
    Edited by PandaPalace on September 28, 2021 12:36AM
  • Bl4ckR3alm93
    Bl4ckR3alm93
    ✭✭✭
    Just no. If u want AY on a Mag toon than u gotta run martial weapons, which mag with melee weapons is viable even before this pts. I'll be up for melee skills to proc it like NB Concealed Weapon or Templar Sweeps, but just no to any other changes to that set or any set like it.

Exactly because we both know that change will come at a price lol. ZoS would nerf the amount of crit chance we get if that happened
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd be down for a few sets that have proc requirements like Melee Martial or Ranged Magical Damage being adjusted to just Melee or Ranged. Or even Melee Direct Damage and Ranged Direct Damage. I'm not going to fight for it, but there are a few sets I can think of where such a change would be nice.

Set loot tables don't need to have their weapon drops adjusted though.
  • Gorem
    Gorem
    ✭✭
    well the So called Hybrid sets are a huge fail. This circle jerk of gear changing is nothing more than the turd that won't flush. I mean why put Damage on linear sets in an attempt to create hybridization then not change the other max stats to that resource ect..makes no sense at all, i fear no one has common sense in this world anymore.
  • buttaface
    buttaface
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorem wrote: »
    well the So called Hybrid sets are a huge fail. This circle jerk of gear changing is nothing more than the turd that won't flush. I mean why put Damage on linear sets in an attempt to create hybridization then not change the other max stats to that resource ect..makes no sense at all, i fear no one has common sense in this world anymore.

Master of Hyperbole. One side of this issue posted for months sky is falling because of homogenization, no more "pure" toons (those folks are strangely silent now). Now the other side comes out claiming it's not enough in inapt, excessive language.

Both wrong. Adding hybrid stats to many sets was neither a cataclysm nor some kind of material power creep, just a needed change to update and make many sets options for many builds that weren't before. It really is that simple.