The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

BUG: Outfit stations no longer allow you to rotate the character

tomofhyrule
tomofhyrule
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I went in today to check out the new armor set (I'm such a sucker for the Nordic aesthetic, please don't let the matching datamined weapons die in datamine limbo), so I just got a bunch of event tickets and went to look at it.

Every outfit station I went to, my character started out by facing the station, not the camera. Furthermore, I'm not able to rotate my character at all, so I just ended up starting at my character's rear end the whole time. Tried also without addons, and same issue.

I didn't check the outfit stations last week so I don't know if this is a bug from this week or last.

PS: Loving this armor
40Lp1hil.png
Edited by tomofhyrule on September 27, 2021 4:12PM
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the exact same problem since the newest PTS update today. ( I was able to just last night before the update)
    Outfit Stations in houses
    Outfit Stations out in the overland
    Different Characters
    With addons installed
    Without addons installed
    Doesn't matter. It just doesn't work.
    fqir2vlbz28c.png
    ebqy8zwtmrqe.png
    b1w6slijpq8a.pngff41552df38fa6bc65fcb60ccab458fb.gif
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • Rianov
    Rianov
    Soul Shriven
    Armory stands are doing this as well
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also noticed an issue where the character is not properly lined up with crafting stations in the menu. In fact, attempting to use an outfit station not only only showed the character's back, but had them running, indicating that this is probably an issue with the transition into the crafting, armory, and outfit station menus.
  • Namiridite
    Namiridite
    Soul Shriven
    I am also having this problem! Makes making an outfit impossible.

0hlp0kc4b2tt.png
    kumcwgme9sr2.png