The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Give Barkeep Xvij in the Wishbone the "Brewer" Store Type

TheRimOfTheSky
TheRimOfTheSky
✭✭✭✭
5h81mei6w8ar.jpg

He's a hard-working guy! People come from all over to drink at his tavern, its a prime location! Ya gotta give the guy a Brewer store type, I need to help out his small business in any way I can 🥺🥺 if Martha the Wench in Blackheart Haven can get one so can he

plz Zenimax ya gotta give this poor guy an interactable shop so I can buy his drinks!
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also would be tight if the skaafin and xivkyn patrons at his tavern got names since there's only two of em but that's totally optional
    dwtx5zf94luu.jpg
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey Zenimax the new patch hit and he's still the same haha, don't worry tho its not too late to add it