The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

PTS Update 32 - Feedback Thread for the Armory

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the Armory. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
  • Were you able to easily find and obtain the Armory Station from the Crown Store and place it in your home?
  • Similarly, were you able to easily obtain and use the Armory Assistant from the Crown Store and summon him in the world?
  • Do you have any feedback on the process of saving and equipping different builds in the Armory UI?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on September 21, 2021 2:45PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Navarril
    Navarril
    ✭✭✭
    BASE GAME UPDATE
    The Armory System

Note that you cannot save or load builds without interacting with an Armory Station or talking to the Armory Assistant.

So, let me get this straight... Addons like Dressing Room and AlphaGear will no longer work? We have to purchase the Armory Assistant for real-world money ("Crowns") to get the same functionality that we've had for years?

Surely, I'm misunderstanding this because ZOS would never screw us like that.

EDIT: I didn't think I had PTS installed, so posted the question. Found that I do have PTS. Tested this myself. AlphaGear seems to work exactly as it did before. :smiley:
    Edited by Navarril on September 21, 2021 3:32PM
  • Jarrods32
    Jarrods32
    ✭✭✭
    Could it be explained why armory for console does not work in trial/dungeons.
    PC dressing room addons allows this , which is honestly the only reason it is a valuable tool, some trifectas time constraints are hard to reach cause of manual gear swaps. So the armory would be beneficial to use between adds and bosses. Also why does it cost money to use a system that should have been in game anyway, why does everything always become monetized , especially a system that wont see use since not usuable in content.
  • DonHardstyle
    DonHardstyle
    ✭✭✭
    Without testing it i can say: not usable in trails/dungeons = useless. If it's meant to act like dressing room but then for console. You guys are doing it wrong.
  • SgtPepperUK
    SgtPepperUK
    ✭✭✭
    Navarril wrote: »
    BASE GAME UPDATE
    The Armory System

Note that you cannot save or load builds without interacting with an Armory Station or talking to the Armory Assistant.

So, let me get this straight... Addons like Dressing Room and AlphaGear will no longer work? We have to purchase the Armory Assistant for real-world money ("Crowns") to get the same functionality that we've had for years?

I take this as you can't switch between the builds you've created in the Armory System without using the station or assistant. Other gear changes / skills swaps outside of that are as normal.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Navarril wrote: »
    BASE GAME UPDATE
    The Armory System

Those addons don't use the armoury to save/load builds so it's not affected. If you use those addons then keep using them. They just swap skills and gear anyway.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to clarify, you obtain the Armory Station from the Crown Store but it's free - there is no cost (both on PTS and when the system goes live). It's similar to a quest starter or even Imperial City.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DonHardstyle
    DonHardstyle
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clarify, you obtain the Armory Station from the Crown Store but it's free - there is no cost (both on PTS and when the system goes live). It's similar to a quest starter or even Imperial City.

But you have to buy the assistent to use it outside of you're house, except for trials and dungeons right ?
  • Jarrods32
    Jarrods32
    ✭✭✭
    U definitely have to buy assistant to use out side of home and from my understanding , u have to buy additional load out slots
  • BPBARR_
    BPBARR_
    Soul Shriven
    Jarrods32 wrote: »
    PC dressing room addons allows this , which is honestly the only reason it is a valuable tool, some trifectas time constraints are hard to reach cause of manual gear swaps. So the armory would be beneficial to use between adds and bosses. Also why does it cost money to use a system that should have been in game anyway, why does everything always become monetized , especially a system that wont see use since not usuable in content.
    Without testing it i can say: not usable in trails/dungeons = useless. If it's meant to act like dressing room but then for console. You guys are doing it wrong.

It’s not dressing room and it’s not a dressing room alternative. The only thing they have in common is that Armory can equip gear but that’s only a small part of its overall function.

If you continue to compare it to something that it isn’t (and isn’t trying to be) then of course you will be disappointed.
  • Hlaaluna
    Hlaaluna
    ✭✭✭
    The first slot was a bit buggy. I could save a profile, but if I tried to load it after equipping slot 2 it failed.

Will there be a cost involved during the switch associated with champion points? Also will there be cost associated if an ultimate change is involved?

Ran out of time to check but hoping we will be able to keybind the profiles.

Finally addition of Mundas stone would be great.
  • Br1ckst0n
    Br1ckst0n
    ✭✭✭
    I understand why you can't use it in trials/arenas. (Would be pay2win, because only way to switch your curse quickly)
    Still i think you should be able to, because it helps consoleros a ton. And also nobody gives a damn about scores and trifectas anyways.
    Offtank of the year 2016
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you able to easily find and obtain the Armory Station from the Crown Store and place it in your home?
    Yes

Similarly, were you able to easily obtain and use the Armory Assistant from the Crown Store and summon him in the world?
    Yes, the visual and sound effect when entering the armory menu via Ghrasharog is cool!

Do you have any feedback on the process of saving and equipping different builds in the Armory UI?
    Not yet, though Mundus saving is an important feature if you can implement it.

Do you have any other general feedback?
    • You do have the technology to load gear from bank/ house crates. On a technical level, the player can access any of their 'bags' from anywhere, you are just restricting when they can do this. You could allow the player to load gear from their bank if you wanted to.
    • There really should be armory stations at key parts in the world, if the player can access the furniture from their house then there is no reason it should not be added to 1) Cyrodiil Alliance Bases, 2) IC Bases, 3) Trial/ VMA lobby rooms. (And IMO next to outfit stations in major cities)
      I honestly don't think this would harm sales of Ghrasarog, I will buy the NPC regardless of where you put it in the world. I just hope you can see the QOL benefit of adding more armory stations in the world.
    • Armory slots should be account-wide, I honestly think you would sell MORE armory slots if they were account-wide, very few people will buy 10 slots for more than 1 character. But you can be damn sure myself and many others would buy as many as you offer if they were added to every character.

I URGE you, look at the data from Outfit Style sales, I guarantee you very few people have close to the cap on multiple characters. I promise you more people will buy them if they are added to each character.
      I know that I would have purchased far more outfit slots if they were added to every character.

Lastly, thank you for adding this. It is a MAJOR QOL boon for the game. It is most appreciated.

Base game QOL features are always appreciated, thank you for adding this!

Edited by CyberOnEso on September 21, 2021 4:22PM
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BPBARR_ wrote: »

It’s not dressing room and it’s not a dressing room alternative. The only thing they have in common is that Armory can equip gear but that’s only a small part of its overall function.

If you continue to compare it to something that it isn’t (and isn’t trying to be) then of course you will be disappointed.

Well, part of the problem is that the Armory isn't as good as the free addon PC players have been using for years.

It has less saved builds - though you can pay Crowns to get more.

It has less freedom about where to use it - though you can pay Crowns to get an assistant so you don't have to go to your house. Even then, you can't use your Armory for the main PVE benefit that PC players got, by being able to swap builds when out of combat for different trash packs of mobs or specific bosses.

And so Consoles end up with an overly monetized and less usable version of the free addon PC players have been using for years.

And if ZOS disables the ability of build swapping addons to access the API in order to force PC players to use the Armory system too, then PC players are stuck with a big hit to their previous QOL.

The comparison between the Armory system and Dressing Room addons is absolutely apt and necessary for giving ZOS substantial feedback. It IS disappointing that ZOS made an overly monetized and less usable system than a free addon. Better that ZOS hear it now when they can consider if they need to make changes than when it's gone Live and they don't want to touch it.
  • Lintashi
    Lintashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easily found and purchased armory and assistant. Assistant is really ugly. Placed armory inside the house, made 2 builds, swapped them without problems using armory and assistant. Explored Fargrave a bit, but when I tried to swap builds while being in Shambles, it said "failed to equip build". Since then, I cannot swap builds at all - not at home with either assistant or armory, not outside using assistant. Logging in and out did not solve the issue. Bought new slot, made new build, it saved new build successfully, but fails to swap with any previous builds. Again assistant is really ugly, can it be changed to at least not be an npc, but something like morpholit, glowing light orb, literally anything else? And unless system adds ability changing mundus and be usable inside dungeons and trials, addons on pc are doing it better. It is easier to change builds with one keystroke, than to summon npc and change builds manually. Not to mention 10 free addon slots versus 2 free of armory. but at least it is usable for vamp\were changes and attributes change.
  • Tigertron
    Tigertron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everything was easy. Except I can’t use it. It fails to load anything but the build I already have equipped.
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you able to easily find and obtain the Armory Station from the Crown Store and place it in your home?

Yes.

Similarly, were you able to easily obtain and use the Armory Assistant from the Crown Store and summon him in the world?

Yes.

Do you have any feedback on the process of saving and equipping different builds in the Armory UI?

After equipping build 2, when you try to equip build 1 again there is a popup that says "Failed to equip build."

Leaving the armory station and going back in does not fix it. I have not tried relogging, but I suspect at this point I would have to relog to get build 1 to work.

EDIT: I can no longer use build 1 EVEN AFTER RELOGGING. This is game breaking as my character has lost all access to build 1. Not sure what is causing it but I will tinker around and see if I can figure it out.

EDIT 2: Now build 2 isn't working either. Not sure how I broke it, but my character can't swap builds using the armory. I get the error every time.

ovx19hpogwr5.png

Please tone down the aggressive monetization of the armory. At least allow ESO+ to have 4 slots instead of 2. Otherwise it is a cool system.

Edited by NoxiousBlight on September 21, 2021 4:39PM
  • Tigertron
    Tigertron
    ✭✭✭✭

Well, part of the problem is that the Armory isn't as good as the free addon PC players have been using for years.

It has less freedom about where to use it - though you can pay Crowns to get an assistant so you don't have to go to your house. Even then, you can't use your Armory for the main PVE benefit that PC players got, by being able to swap builds when out of combat for different trash packs of mobs or specific bosses.

And so Consoles end up with an overly monetized and less usable version of the free addon PC players have been using for years.

And if ZOS disables the ability of build swapping addons to access the API in order to force PC players to use the Armory system too, then PC players are stuck with a big hit to their previous QOL.

The comparison between the Armory system and Dressing Room addons is absolutely apt and necessary for giving ZOS substantial feedback. It IS disappointing that ZOS made an overly monetized and less usable system than a free addon. Better that ZOS hear it now when they can consider if they need to make changes than when it's gone Live and they don't want to touch it.

Dressing room can change your curse? And respec you from stamina to magika? And change the morphs on your skills? And repurchase your CP from DPS stars the healer stars? All for free? Wow. Never knew that.
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Additional feedback:

1. My character gets an error whenever they try to use the armory. I left the house and tried to use the assistant instead but the error persists. Relogging or zoning does nothing to fix this and my character no longer can use the armory to change builds. It seems to have permanently busted the actual character.

2. There is also a visual error when using the assistant ONLY. Everything but my weapons and arms disappear. It doesn't happen when using the station in the house.

nporg20ghm77.png

hg276l4mkgvs.png

• seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the interface a little confusing at first. I had the option of save build and equip build. It took me a minute to figure out that selecting "save build" would assign my currently equipped items and spells to the build menu.

To me save only makes sense when there is something to save over. Once I had figured this out it seemed fairly intuitive.

I assume although the respec when choosing loadout is free, it will still cost gold to respec to set up each build initially. If I want different CP slotables or different attributes. Or if I don't have enough skill points to set up multiple builds. Hopefully they will do another free respec mini-event like the last few updates so we can setup the first few slots if we want to use them later.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigertron wrote: »

Dressing room can change your curse? And respec you from stamina to magika? And change the morphs on your skills? And repurchase your CP from DPS stars the healer stars? All for free? Wow. Never knew that.

No, it doesn't do all that.

But for what players use Dressing Room for, Armory does worse. Which leaves the Dressing Room capabilities as an important difference between PC and Console, especially for scorepushing and timed trial content.
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 21, 2021 4:49PM
  • temerley
    temerley
    ✭✭✭
    vVH world record was done by someone on console, not a month later it was taken back by pc, and again, and again.

Let console users use the assistant on trials/arena, MAKE CONSOLE USERS MORE COMPETITIVE BY ALLOWING THIS ON TRIALS/ARENAS.
  • ninibini
    ninibini
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes

yes

If you don't have a build saved and click equip anyway, you reset your toon - cp, skills, attributes.
    it would be good if you'd get a confirm dialog when trying to load an empty build.

it would be good to be able to re-order the builds.
    20 characters for the build name is a bit short
    In general I dislike the lack of details in the UI. I would like to see the names on the CP and the equipped sets without having to hover over the items.
  • Zurixadai
    Zurixadai
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! However, is there any chance we can have more than one, please? I'd love a few stations around the house.

Yes, and I enjoy him. I do wish he'd carry his training sword on his back instead of summoning and unsummoning it randomly, but very cool nonetheless. Also, unlike the station itself, having just one of him is fine. ;)

No, I actually really like the UI. I especially love the options for applying icons to builds! Obviously I'd love more than just two builds at the outset, but hey, that's showbiz, baby.

Feels a little odd that the Armory system isn't as widely-available as certain add-ons have been historically, especially considering that those add-ons were free while the Armory isn't. And, again, I'd love to have more than just one station.
    Wishlists:

Gameplay Wishlist:
    -Winterhold [In all of its still-standing, pre-sunken, "rivaling Solitude" glory!]
    -Frost class/skill line [Wardens count!]
    -Unarmed/monk class or skill line
    -Polearms/spears skill line [Aedric Spear counts, but...]
    -Bound Weapons skill line [Casters should have more than sticks, yeah?]
    -More skill lines in general

Housing Wishlist:
    -Structure pieces, by the thousands! Walls, doors, stairs; everything from every racial/architectural style
    -More functional furniture: doors that open/close, portals to travel throughout one home, etc
    -"Lairs" or something similar: another separate, instanced space inside of a home
    -NPC's: guards and bards, all day
    -The Golden Vendor, but able to be placed in homes [Might help with some excess Cyrodiil traffic, maybe?]
    -The Luxury Furnisher, but also able to be placed in homes [... Look, homes are huge and I'm tired of them being empty]
    -Boat house [Fair Winds absolutely counts!]
    -Boat furnishings in general
    -Respec/redidication shrines
    -Wayshrines [I can just port to a guildmate, I guess, but...]
    -Undaunted pledge billboards/Undaunted NPC's
    -Crafting writ billboards
    -More mount/pet functionality when placed [Pathing counts!]
    -Guild bank/store access
    -Ability to repair gear at home [If traveling merchants in the middle of nowhere can do it, why can't I?]
    -Other, smaller, fun functionality, like farming or mini-games [Tales of Tribute absolutely counts!]

QoL Wishlist:
    -Text search boxes [Praise Tall Papa, thank you.]
    -Item conversion/transmogrification [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Previewer/dressing room [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Instead of Arms Packs (or in addition to them), just sell me the blasted VFX
    -Gear loadouts [Armory system counts!]
    -Skill loadouts Armory system counts!
    -Cloaks [I know you said no, but I'm not taking it off my list.]
  • Eshkerigal
    Eshkerigal
    ✭✭✭
    How many slots for builds we will get for free?

And asistant will cost same as banker and vendor, 5k right?

And yes, we need armory and outfits slots for account. Make them a bit more expensive, but for all characters in account.
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To confirm, the curse option isn't just for the extra skill bars, but actually removes and re-adds your curse. useful if you want to remove vamp for a particular activity and don't want to purge and re-infect.

DPS build for vampire in effect
    vicnytv59a2w.jpg

Healer build without vampire
    7nqd2bht1ojj.jpg
    Edited by seecodenotgames on September 21, 2021 4:58PM
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not even heard of the Armory Station. What exactly does it do? Did it come out with Blackwood? I play on PS4 is it not on console yet?
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on September 21, 2021 5:02PM
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you talk to Ghrashorog your character appears very small/ very big depending on the distance between the player and Ghrashorog. This seems unintentional.
    nvdmdp3wn3q4.png
    2aushugtseud.png
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Oakiyo
    Oakiyo
    ✭✭✭
    Yes

Yes

I think the system is simple to use. I like the fact you can use different icon and rename the setup. However, the ui doesn't show a lot of details considering it change the ENTIRE configuration of your skill passives, cp passives, skill morphs, ...

I was very excited for this new feature when I read the patch note. Now that I tested it, I can tell that I'm disapointed.

Let's begin with the good. It's relieving to finally see something about build management in this game. I spend so much time to respec, reorganize my skills, stats and CP, changing mundus, do this **** vampire quest after 10 minutes of waiting for someone to bite me.

This is such an improvement, and yet, there is so much issues in the way it is implemented.

To begin, the system doesn't seem to save your mundus stone. I don't know if it's intended since it's very buggy at the moment, but it would make sense since it already allow you to switch your skill morph and to get curse like vampirism. If you still have to rezone to change your mundus, you loose a lot of its usefulness. In Cyrodiil, changing your mundus is a mission. You can't change your setup without leaving the campain which you maybe waited a lot to enter in. And then, you have to port to your guild house to finally change your mundus, requeue, wait again, do the traditionnal horse simulator session to finally be able to fight again. This is very annoying. And I really think this system should bring a solution to this problem. And don't tell me to ride to the other side of the Cyrodiil map to change it, this is about the same ...

This leads me to the second issue. The system is quite clunky to use. Having to talk to a npc, wait his response, find the good slot ... It's not very smooth. It should be a feature you use like addons like alpha gear or dressing room with shortcuts. As it is, you can rely on it to manage your setups as you do with dressing room, but with the respec aspect apart, it's much slower. And console player are in cruel need of something like this. I also think it would much less efficient for speedrun compared to what pc players can achieve with very optimized setup and addons configuration. Also, you can't use npc in some area like Cyrodiil. If you're in an isolated keep, you can't use that system unless you die and decide to not continue this fight which might be a very good one. And by the time you finally reach the area again, things would probably be over. And even if it's intended, there is currently no station in Cyrodiil (or I couldn't find one). So same thing as the previous point.

To finish, I'm honestly chocked by the slot system. Not only you have to pay to be able to use something that should honestly be in the game since a long time (even if it's not with feature like stats respec or malediction management), but you also have to pay to have more than 2 slot, and more importantly, you get these extra slots on a single toon. This is exactly the same as the outfit system. And this is exactly why I won't buy any extra slot. I have 12 fully maxed toons that need at least 4 or 5 configurations. My warden needs dozens. While outfits are not mandatory to the game, build management is a complete part of the experience. And even if this feature is something I have been waiting for the beginning of my journey in this game, I'm not gonna spend a single euro in this system if it stay as it is.

As a final note, I think this feature is a game changer, especially on console, but unfortunatly poorly executed. It should be available for everybody, at least for just gear management. Even if the respec aspect stay behind a paywall, fine, that seems fair. I would be willing to buy the npc. But not with this franckly stupid slot system requiering you to buy something on EVERY of your toon.

PS: English isn't my native. This is an unusually long text for me to write, I hope it's not rude or to difficult to read.
    Edited by Oakiyo on September 21, 2021 7:10PM
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for the Armory. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
      [1] Were you able to easily find and obtain the Armory Station from the Crown Store and place it in your home? [2] Similarly, were you able to easily obtain and use the Armory Assistant from the Crown Store and summon him in the world? [3] Do you have any feedback on the process of saving and equipping different builds in the Armory UI? [4] Do you have any other general feedback?

1: Yes, but there should be placed a free for all-station in every zone
    2: Worked fine
    3: only saving the current build is really not good enough. you should at least be able to switch skill by skill and every set piece that you have assinged with one that have with your in your inventory.

means: if i click on the helmet, it should open a dropdown menu where i can choose any of my helmets i got in the inventory. later addons could take care for the sorting function but if you want to do a good job, you should think about filtering also.
    If i click on a skill it should also open a dropdown menu with all skills or if that is more easy direct me to the skills-window let me choose one skill for the place i clicked before and equip it in this slot.
    + at least if you own the Armory Assistant the equipping should be possible with hotkeys like you can use on alpha-gear and other addons. And that without summoning the assistant first (similar to the bagspace-pets) and even talk to the npc. This has to happen on the fly between mob group and boss fight.
    If you have to own the NPC instead of summoning the NPC to make the hotkey feature useable this will be a pretty heavy argument for most serious players (of couse not talking about the RPG-Content players here) to spend the crowns on it.

4: The idea to implement this feature is really good, but at the moment with those features its very very useless and did cost to much efforts to build in compared to the features it provides. Please give us reasons to dump addons that are hard to maintain, don't make us have to rely on them. Please, i beg you.
  • Rianov
    Rianov
    Soul Shriven
    Yes

Yes

As of now i have tried multiple times and everything was working fine until i tested vampire tier 4 this was also when i decided to use the assistant the first time i was no longer able to use slot 1 (the slot i had vampire on) but i could swap to the other slots easily I'm not sure if vampire stage 4 broke it or the assistant or what but i do know that the bug did not fix on relog or relaunching the game using the stand over the assistant seems to have no effect getting reinfected with vampirism did not seem to do anything to help either

Vampire seems pointless to have for my pve build now i believe mists should be looked at again as player only damage makes the skill unusable (i used this on a healer btw and mainly used the skill to move away from groups of mobs and not take as much damage while i had the mobs killed with aoe)