The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lack of AOE Taunt

slimwaffle
slimwaffle
✭✭✭
@Zos this game really badly needs an Aoe taunt.

One that is on a universal skill line. Like inner fire and the undaunted skill line.

Running a Templar and tormentor set is the only way to get an aoe taunt.
The trade off for sacrificing a 5 set or armour to receive an aoe taunt is pain not worth it.

Especially when an aoe taunt is something that should have been in the game from the start.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO is designed around the lack of an AOE taunt to an extent. Encounters take that into account when they are designed. There isn't meant to be an easy button to get all aggro on the tank. The intention is that the tank prioritizes targets with taunts while potentially locking smaller threats down and pulling others in with chains.

Adding an AOE taunt at this point would likely come with some major restriction like you see with the Tormentor set. You need to jump through some hoops to make it work. I don't think you'll see a single slot spammable aoe taunt any time soon, though you may see ZOS explore more options with longer cooldown procs on sets perhaps.
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would need to be an Ultimate, a monster helm set, or 5 piece set, and it would need some prerequisite that is difficult if it's not an Ultimate, and if it is an Ultimate, it would need a ridiculous cost (400, if not max 500). Monster Helm would need something like it procs the taunt and pulls, but reduces your armor or increases the damage you take, or some kind of bad debuff. Even without the pull same deal. For a 5 piece set, same thing. Though they might get away with giving it trash stats for the other bonuses.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need Templar, you can use Tormentor with any class with stampede. You can open fight with it or first use void s&b and then boom! ;)

I am using it on my Redguard DK and it works quite well for vet mobs.
    Edited by Ippokrates on September 19, 2021 9:47AM
  • MudcrabAttack
    MudcrabAttack
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also Nightblade lotus fan is a 6m radius AOE teleport, it should work as well with tormentor. I might swap the stamblade over to tanking doing absolutely nothing after the planned crit cap
    Edited by MudcrabAttack on October 5, 2021 4:19AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just had this thread yesterday, right?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/586776/tanking-needs-a-group-pull#latest

And all the PVE group content has been done without an AOE taunt. So no, you don't need it.
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 20, 2021 12:37PM
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also Nightblade lotus fan is a 6m radius AOE teleport, it should work as well with tormentor. I might swap the stamblade over to tanking after the planned crit demolition, free up my Templar to jab things.

Nightblade wont proc tormentor, only the templar skill and the 2 h skill and werewolf currently only work.
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You really don't need it. Tormentor proved as much, though you're welcome to use it with Stampede on any class if you think it will make you a better tank. Whether trash mobs are hitting the tank or another player is usually irrelevant. What matters more is whether a tank can group them all up and lock them down, so DDs can roast them in heavenly AOE fire.

You only need to taunt the few real threats to group survivability. The healer will take care of any minor group damage quite easily through HOTs.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tanks prove their worth on bosses, not trash packs. The soft taunt of the Wall of Elements should be enough to get the adds to come to you. Or run a necro with Beckoning Armor to pull in the ranged adds
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://eso-sets.com/set/tormentor

(5 items) When you deal direct damage with a Charge, Leap, Teleport, or Pull ability, you gain 3642 Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance and taunt the enemy to attack you for 15 seconds.

With Stampede
    https://eso-skillbook.com/skill/stampede

Or Brutal Pounce
    https://eso-skillbook.com/skill/brutal-pounce

It works as an AOE Taunt. It is possible on other class too, not only Templar. I am not judging if it is good or bad or if it is necessary or not. The good thing (I guess) is that you can have a WW PvE tank, but it is defiantly not optimal or bis or anything like that. However I would say that it is at least viable.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on September 21, 2021 10:37PM
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is absolutely zero need for an aoe taunt. DD's and healers are not as squishy as they are in other games. DD's and healers can still cast while being attacked unlike in other games. An aoe taunt would just dull down the game even more.
    And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We just had this thread yesterday, right?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/586776/tanking-needs-a-group-pull#latest

And all the PVE group content has been done without an AOE taunt. So no, you don't need it.

I recently did my first DLC vet trial and noticed the tanks have to hold adds separately. One apparently had an AoE that stripped the armor from everyone in the area. I could see a tank trying to use an AoE taunt and causing all sorts of problems like wiping the group.

So if an AoE taunt is going to cause this much trouble in the more challenging content it seems you are not only right that it is not needed but it would be bad for the game. I think it is better for a tank to developed their skills from the start so they do not have to relearn how to tank when they hit the big leagues.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I use Dark convergence as an aoe taunt and set the aggro right at the tank. Works great.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    blktauna wrote: »
    lol I use Dark convergence as an aoe taunt and set the aggro right at the tank. Works great.

My new go to build. Uses Dragon Knight- 5* Dark Convergence, 5* Tormentor , 2* Scourge Harvester. Vampire for 30% damage reduction and the lady mundas stone.

It has made this game infinitely easier especially running vet dungeons. With majority of groups commenting on how much easier the dungeons are. Knocking out trifecta runs without even really trying all that much.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanks prove their worth on bosses, not trash packs. The soft taunt of the Wall of Elements should be enough to get the adds to come to you. Or run a necro with Beckoning Armor to pull in the ranged adds

I would disagree - being able to stack the trash makes a huge dps difference, and with either tougher trash (eg Cyrodiil resources, or stuff like Sunspire), or weak damage dealers it's also much easier to keep everyone alive.

The soft taunt from wall doesn't work properly any more - it's been somewhat bugged (or deliberately changed) for an update or so now. It was never much use anyway because the run ahead of the tank and die DD would always trigger it first then wonder why they got flattened.

Tormentor works well, especially on a templar tank. You can mix it with DC and proc the DC with caltrops so you get the big debuff on them all too without then having to stick them all with your sword, or put DC on the healer and drop it with a healing circle round the tank. Right now DC is just insanely overpowered so I imagine it'll be a lot less useful as the second set next update - at least I hope it will.

For PUG groups, especially with low levels tormentor and hatchlings works nicely on a templar tank. You can mix the hatchlings shield with the templar shield, gap close into the trash before the DDs can make a mess of it and then lay waste to it with jabs if the pugs are hitting like jelly. That gives you enough shields to easily handle the normal content and stack a load in magicka so you can heal it and buff with magicka as well when you get a fake healer or a newb healer.

For more offense you can also happily mix tormentor and mother's sorrow or medusa on most content.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    slimwaffle wrote: »
    blktauna wrote: »

My new go to build. Uses Dragon Knight- 5* Dark Convergence, 5* Tormentor , 2* Scourge Harvester. Vampire for 30% damage reduction and the lady mundas stone.

It has made this game infinitely easier especially running vet dungeons. With majority of groups commenting on how much easier the dungeons are. Knocking out trifecta runs without even really trying all that much.

Is dark convergence actually procing tormentor then, i thought procs shouldnt proc procs, unless you're using the 2h to proc tormentor ?
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understand why people keep asking for an AoE taunt; it's unnecessary.
    I've tanked many things, from overland to vet trials and I've never once been like "Oh gee you know what would make this better? An AoE taunt!" not to mention it's a waste of an item set to wear Tormentor when you could wear something that provides buffs/debuffs, especially in organized (guild/friend) groups, or if it's a pug group, a personal damage set.

Tanking in ESO is all about the tank taking the Big Bad Mob, the guy that's twice the size of everyone else or has flags on them or something like that or a big one shot ability that only a tank can survive, and letting all the smaller garbage die to AoEs while keeping them in with Chains/Leash and an immobilize ability. If you've pulled half the dungeon's trash mobs and you have a hundred of the garbage ones attacking you, you either face tank it which eventually it can whittle you down, or block it and that all takes away your stamina which you need to block the Big Bad's Big Bad Attack.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tanking in this game would be mind-numbingly boring if there was an AoE taunt. having to control trash or save a dps that is struggling is really the only action a tank gets.
  • Ksariyu
    Ksariyu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to hard disagree here. As it is I feel like AoEs play far too big a role in endgame - the fact that tanks actually have to pay attention to what they're taunting is the closest thing you get to immersion in this combat system.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    Tanking in ESO is all about the tank taking the Big Bad Mob

Disagree somewhat. Tanking is about helping the group achieve their goal.

If that goal is a speedrun then you want to stack the trash fast for the group to AoE back to oblivion (or aggrro it all as you run through so that the squishies don't get killed running through the trash)

If that goal is keeping a load of newbies alive you want to taunt everything

In certain dungeons its a huge help because if the DPS are not too strong you can manage to taunt an awful lot of netches or daedroths with tormentor

Like all things it's a situational tool. It's totally useless fighting the killer chicken in AS, and it's a positive hazard in places you need to keep bosses apart or manage the aggro tightly whilst people kite other stuff.
    Edited by etchedpixels on October 6, 2021 10:03AM
    Too many toons not enough time
  • tripp
    tripp
    ✭✭✭
    As long as you're the first one to damage the trash, any AoE will act as a taunt - tagged mobs will target you for 5 to 9 seconds, and you should preferably use that time to reposition, group them up and drop another aoe on them so they keep focusing you. Pull any ranged stragglers and you're golden.
    This is why we get mad at impatient dps who just have to click on enemies, get instagibbed and then type "HELLO TANK TAUNT???????????" in party chat.
    big, green, buff, but surprisingly not the Hulk
  • WraithShadow13
    WraithShadow13
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of my biggest gripes in game, at the moment, is that every normal dungeon is now forced to be a speed run. Some guy with a copy/paste build takes off, aggro'ing everything in the map as they run passed but not doing anything about it. So, once they've hit and run, the rest of the adds just run immediately towards everyone else on the team, sometimes getting stuck in choke points, so the rest of us can't even push through until we kill everything. It's incredibly frustrating.

I think an AOE taunt might help with that.

As a guy who has a tank that is actually a tank, i have a lot of those speed runners run ahead and aggro everything before i get the chance to, so it gets annoying to be the tank when someone else is drawing all the aggro on themselves, then screaming in all caps that i'm a bad tank.

I would love to get an aoe taunt, it would just get to the point that it was likely the only taunt used in game.
  • BagOfBadgers
    BagOfBadgers
    ✭✭
    Dark Convergence + Tormentor for all your AOE taunt needs. I use Caltrops to proc it as I'm double S&B. Taunts mobs great but not so much on bigger stuff. Very capable in vet dungeons as simple now to swap in to a selfish build (pc + add-ons/ Armoury). The 15 sec cool down is the only fun sponge.

Now if ZOS can get the damage to stack as intended........

It's a fun thing to use but does need a bit of skill.
    Edited by BagOfBadgers on December 3, 2021 1:51PM
    Proud member of the "One shot boss, wipe on trash" club.
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Inner Fire / Inner Beast should be an aoe taunt.

So when the half brained dd that slots inner fire cuz it makes them do more damage to a target and cause mobs to turn around or get over-taunted can automagically get swarmed and deleted.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Inner Fire / Inner Beast should be an aoe taunt.

So when the half brained dd that slots inner fire cuz it makes them do more damage to a target and cause mobs to turn around or get over-taunted can automagically get swarmed and deleted.

Please no.... Things like that are why I rarely pug tank because there's always that one person using a taunt who shouldn't. Used to be ice heavies and people using "Sword and board DPS" spamming Puncture, but while they got rid of the ice heavies taunting I see people doing the same mistakes and casting Ice Clench not realizing it's taunting and then yell at me when they're dead.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Fermian
    Fermian
    ✭✭✭
    Besides the design of the content it the amount of skills you can use is also an issue.
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming if they were going to create an AOE taunt, It would probably be tied to the Undaunted Ultimate since that doesn't exist yet, or something of that level, and limited to 5-7 meters with a short duration.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it were to exist, definitely only as an ultimate that is available to all. As mentioned an undaunted ultimate would be fitting especially considering that you don't really get anything skill wise for maxing out undaunted.

Maybe your character starts to sing the undaunted song for the ultimate and the aoe taunt is refreshed for as long as the player is singing. I'd love to see that.

Who knows no fear of beast or blade?
    Undaunted, Undaunted!
    Who knows no fear of daedric planes?
    We are Undaunted!
    Who knows no fear of death? Of age?
    Undaunted, Undaunted! We are Undaunted!
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artim_X wrote: »
    If it were to exist, definitely only as an ultimate that is available to all. As mentioned an undaunted ultimate would be fitting especially considering that you don't really get anything skill wise for maxing out undaunted.

Maybe your character starts to sing the undaunted song for the ultimate and the aoe taunt is refreshed for as long as the player is singing. I'd love to see that.

Who knows no fear of beast or blade?
    Undaunted, Undaunted!
    Who knows no fear of daedric planes?
    We are Undaunted!
    Who knows no fear of death? Of age?
    Undaunted, Undaunted! We are Undaunted!

If they added an achievement for using the drunk personality, and using this taunt you describe while naked, then dying within 8 seconds of using it…then I would at last give in and advocate this.