The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armory system in U32, no more full build changes pains

• magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is following the very same bad idea GW2 had. GW2's Armory is equally expensive, not very intuitive BUT at least you can store gear in its slots making gear management MUCH easier.

C'mon, ZOS, you're FAR superior to ArenaNet. If they did something like that without 'bankrupting" (remember, except for full DLCs, GW2 is mostly free) you can do it too.
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just the beginning of all of this. In time, they will tweak things and add or remove others. This is definitely not the end all be all.