The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Made me smile, thank you.

DocFrost72
DocFrost72
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Went afk, came back to find I had unwittingly created a flash mob of esraj. Thank you to those that stopped to play alongside me, made me smile :)

unknown.png?width=1442&height=609
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Sometimes, afk can do that. My Magward went afk while questing with her bear and Bastion. When she came back, there were numerous dead foes on the ground but she and her entourage were fine. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An esraj party!
    I love it 💕
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Jamerth
    Jamerth
    ✭✭✭
    I remember doing esraj afk in Tideholm, seated between the two alfiq khajits on the small balcony and coming back to find an email with a 800 gold tip from a nice player :)
    RedRagnar was my previous favorite emote, but now Esraj is my new fave, especially because it has several tunes that it starts randomly with each emote input :)
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You kids and your esraj. It spooks the dogs.