The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Mag Recovery

MrZeDark
MrZeDark
✭✭✭
Though the old sustain CP is nerfed ever so slightly;

I am missing 354 Mag Recovery on my Magcro, this 354 magically appears when the NEW sustain CP activates, gaining the 150 plus the 354 back (that is generated by potion drinking)
  • MrZeDark
    MrZeDark
    ✭✭✭
    MrZeDark wrote: »
    Though the old sustain CP is nerfed ever so slightly;

I am missing 354 Mag Recovery on my Magcro, this 354 magically appears when the NEW sustain CP activates, gaining the 150 plus the 354 back (that is generated by potion drinking)

By potion drinking, I mean I'm not getting the effect from Major Intellect in its full (+30%) until after Sustained by Suffering triggers.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was running with ~800 Stamina Rec today in vHoF. I ported to Vvardenfell and back to vHoF and my Rec went up to ~1100. Also I noticed I didn't lose or gain any Stamina Rec from removing or slotting medium armor.

It might be connected to the described missing Magicka Rec.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • MirandaSharp
    MirandaSharp
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was running with ~800 Stamina Rec today in vHoF. I ported to Vvardenfell and back to vHoF and my Rec went up to ~1100. Also I noticed I didn't lose or gain any Stamina Rec from removing or slotting medium armor.

It might be connected to the described missing Magicka Rec.

Lost stam regen during a fight in Moongrave fane yesterday. I have regen from mundus and it seemed to just disappear in the middle of the fight. Had to constantly heavy attack to get some stam.

Today I saw Nefas also reported on this strange behaviour:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1SBD4bPx4s
    Edited by MirandaSharp on August 28, 2021 10:30AM
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've has no stam regen on and off in cyrodil for months...
    PCNA
    PCEU