The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random unintended weapon and armor swapping on my character

MageCatF4F
MageCatF4F
✭✭✭✭
As the title says. In the middle of a dungeon I discovered I was using a random junk-loot lightning staff instead of my treasure hunter flame staff. How did I do that I wondered? I re-equipped the flame staff and continued.

Then I just logged in right now and found that three random armor pieces had equipped themselves in place of my treasure hunter and {mismatched of course - I am a magic user after all) monster helm. See the attached screen shot.

TL:DR - random armor/weapons equip themselves on my character on their own. All since this new update.ml91b5xn0ina.png
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    The chest piece that got replaced was a medusa piece (you can even see it in my inventory) obviously, not the treasure hunter set which also got replaced - gloves.

But I doubt that really is of any relevance, my armor and weapons were randomly swapped on me by the game.

That's the point. Edit: PC/NA Only add-on is EHT and the Lib-something it uses
    Edited by MageCatF4F on August 26, 2021 12:02PM