The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Skin Idea: Porphyric Hemophilia

temerley
temerley
✭✭✭
Revert your skin back to it's natural color while keeping the red eyes.
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish my redguard vampire didn’t turn white
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, if you don't want to look like a vampire then don't be a vampire.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSA: Quest disguises revert you back to your 'vanilla' look. Yeah, it's boring, but you'll get your 'colour' back.

*For a while there quest disguises stopped working this way and though I was annoyed at first, I got used to being able to use cosmetics with them and that was really cool. Sadly they have reverted it AND made it so we cannot hide quest disguise helms which has made many of them unusable afaic. Meh.
    Edited by Coatmagic on August 2, 2021 9:51AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folkb wrote: »

Do you wear heavy armor but make it look like light or medium armor or even wear a costume? If so dont wear heavy armor if you are not going to make it look like heavy armor.

You anti hide vamprism crowd have a toxic mindset, you can already hide you vamprism with skins and polymorphs, just not truly mortal looking so yalls view sucks. but luckily vamprism is in a bad state now so it is no longer really mandatory.
    Edited by Aliyavana on August 2, 2021 10:00AM
  • temerley
    temerley
    ✭✭✭

The default skin is ugly and Porphyric Hemophilia is lore friendly fyi.

• temerley
    temerley
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Do you wear heavy armor but make it look like light or medium armor or even wear a costume? If so dont wear heavy armor if you are not going to make it look like heavy armor.

You anti hide vamprism crowd have a toxic mindset, you can already hide you vamprism with skins and polymorphs, just not truly mortal looking so yalls view sucks. but luckily vamprism is in a bad state now so it is no longer really mandatory.

Vamp is really good in pvp right now wym? Mandatory on mag I’d say, saw some stam use it too.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hiding vampirism is something vampires in Elder Scrolls do, a lot. Alchemy, illusion magic, or just different vampire strains like Porphyric Hemophilia are capable of blending in perfectly with society.

If we can make ourselves look like spriggans, dremora, or use weird skins that we have never heard of before or doesn't make much sense, we should be able to do a thing that is very common in lore for vampires to do.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!