The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

ESO GOLDEN VENDOR ITEMS – 2021/07/30

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Golden Vendor offer this week?
The Adhazabi Aba-daro is a special ESO vendor that only appears on the weekend to offer a random selection of gold jewelry (2 from dungeons and two from zone items sets), two monster set helms or shoulders (pledge dungeons).
  1. Necklace of Scavenging Demise -Robust 250,000g / 500,000AP
  2. Azureblight Necklace – Robust 250,000g / 500,000AP
  3. Necklace of the Order of Diagna – Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  4. Necklace of the Fire –Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  5. The Engine Guardian Helm – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
  6. Sellistrix’s Helm– Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP

*Tradeable

Non-Jewelry Items purchased with Alliance points are impenetrable.

About The Vendor
https://youtu.be/KIQZNJR4CfA
Edited by BenevolentBowd on July 31, 2021 12:22AM
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got the sellistrix helm as I had the shoulder already.

For a first test use it on a magplar. Damage is low, 3900, as she has just 3250 spell damage, and the sellistrix damage scales off of it.

Hunting some dunerippers or the enemies in the Northern Elsweyr Northwest delve is fun.
    The dunerippers are so stunned by my puncturing strikes, that they no longer can dive in the sand, so they are finished in seconds. Also works with the delve boss, he cannot harm you as he is stunned and dead in seconds.

However the worldboss swordmaster is immune, so the set seems to be useless for worldbosses.

Certainly a fun set for daily delve farmers, especially for stamina based. But that's it.

Edited by markulrich1966 on July 31, 2021 12:53AM
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sometimes use Sellistrix in certain rounds/areas of the solo arenas because most of the mobs are stunnable. For example, it comes in handy with the ice mages in the Rink of Frozen Blood -- just tag them once they spawn and dot them down while they're stunned. The stun is the real reason to run it, so it's not very good in group content where you'll just drive the tank crazy with cc immunity. That monster set is also very easy to acquire (just ask to tag along on a vArx run in exchange for Medusa loot), in fact I'm pretty sure it's the first monster helm I ever acquired long, long ago :)

I was glad to see Engine Guardian this week as it seems fairly popular in PvP. I also see Azureblight brought up from time to time, how are people feeling about it for their builds atm?
    PC NA
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »
    I sometimes use Sellistrix in certain rounds/areas of the solo arenas because most of the mobs are stunnable. For example, it comes in handy with the ice mages in the Rink of Frozen Blood -- just tag them once they spawn and dot them down while they're stunned. The stun is the real reason to run it, so it's not very good in group content where you'll just drive the tank crazy with cc immunity. That monster set is also very easy to acquire (just ask to tag along on a vArx run in exchange for Medusa loot), in fact I'm pretty sure it's the first monster helm I ever acquired long, long ago :)

I was glad to see Engine Guardian this week as it seems fairly popular in PvP. I also see Azureblight brought up from time to time, how are people feeling about it for their builds atm?

Used Azureblight on a warden for fun tank build and it did pretty well but since the changes to scale it's garbage now for that build. Probably go full ice theme build after the next update with double frost staffs.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tested sellistrix a little more with overland focus.

On stam characters with the typically required weapon damage for proc sets to get 100%, it does almost double damage than with my mag characters.

Nevertheless it really can be usefull under certain conditions, also on mag toons.
    As oterWitz mentioned above, the most important feature is the strong stun effect.

It really makes it easier to fight wordboss Wili Kee'va, as it stuns the terrorbird mob. Those can usually hack you to death very quick, so the stun give you the required "protection", if you are not tanky enough.

If you use mad tinkerer too, the birds are completely helpless, stunned by sellistrix, thrown through the air by mad tinkerer. Pretty funny :)

Unfortunately this is not the case with zalsheems servants, they are immune. So you will use a different monsterset.
    I run 36 characters, and thought about equipping them with a purple set each for bosses.
    But taking in account, that it just is of use with very few bosses (only Kee'va in NE), I will keep only one golded out set in my bank and just withdraw it in case I must quest such a rare occasion.
    Edited by markulrich1966 on August 1, 2021 1:59AM