Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Music Boxes SILENT

Tevalaur
Tevalaur
✭✭✭✭✭
I went to preview some of the new music boxes, but all the crown store previews were silent while in the Active Mode preview. These furnishings aren't purchased just for their appearance, we need to hear the music please!
Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed in the preview that both are very quiet, noticeably quieter than the antiquity music box I had playing a room away even. I don't know whether the previews are just buggy and it behaves normally when bought and placed, or whether these new boxes are intentionally quieter than others have been.
    PC NA
    Options
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I turned my computer volume to max and still heard nothing on these boxes... either the boxes are broken or the previews are.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
    Options