Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 - Mail attachment suddenly disappeared

redlink1979
redlink1979
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Yesterday I had on PS4 EU server 10 mails that had still the warning "<1 day" left before expiring. I was able to collect 9 of those attachments, items were treasure maps, but one attachment of one mail misteryously disappeared when I tried to collect it. Even thought I had, maybe, already collected it but when I checked the treasure map wasn't in the char's inventory.
It couldn't be related to expiring time because I could collect 2 attachments that were in 2 older mails.

Not sure if it's related, or maybe the cause of this, but I pick up those 10 mails with 2 different chars after I got the error code "CE-34878-0" 4 times in a row while I was trying to deconstruct items at Vivec City's crafting tables. On the 5th attempt to deconstruct items I travelled to my home, and I could deconstruct items because the game stopped crashing.

Anyone else ever experienced this with mail's attachment(s)?
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
  • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
  • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
  • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
  • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • ScaniX
    ScaniX
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if it is related, but I recently had one attachment disappear from an expired item mail from the guild store. The mail was brand new and I took the attachment and deleted the mail right after. The item never arrived in my inventory, it was a companion item, so it would have been easy to find.
    PS5 - Dolchsturz - Werwolfzauberer & Vampirtempler
    Options