The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

For all the balance changes it is all meaningless without one major change!!

Girl_Number8
Girl_Number8
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Boosting has become rampant to the point that people are getting irl money. These players have no interest in PvP. They use their guilds that cross-cheat together, taking away all sense a fair play.

It always was around but now it has changed with certain things that are being done right under your noses. I am very sure this is not how you wished PvP to be.

There have been plenty of videos and screenshots showing these new methods.

These type of boosters are not PvPers and are the most unhealthy thing, ruining PvP. If you’re going to strive for a better PvP experience....why not take a more vocal stand against these Boosters? To be more precise an official stand....

You cannot have balance with cheaters, plain and simple.

For all the other things players have been banned for, this should be way up there.

Thank you and I am glad to see you have been taking action. I am just asking for you to make an official statement against boosting.

@ZOS_RichLambert
@ZOS_BrianWheeler
@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_Kevin
Edited by Girl_Number8 on July 28, 2021 12:33AM
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boosting is a plague but I don't know what can be done. People will start sending in videos of people they don't like who are just taking resources.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have video evidence, sent it to zos in a ticket. They've said on multiple occasions that, while boosting is okay, boosting for real life money is absolutely not. If you have enough proof, there's a good chance these boosters would get suspended, or worse.

Edited by Alucardo on July 28, 2021 2:27AM
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How would a video prove real life money is involved? Are we going to do a sting operation? 😆
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How would a video prove real life money is involved? Are we going to do a sting operation? 😆

Because they were dumb enough to to post it and show it....

Edited by Girl_Number8 on July 28, 2021 5:21AM
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Boosting is a plague but I don't know what can be done. People will start sending in videos of people they don't like who are just taking resources.

This type of boosting that they’re doing leaves no doubt, so that is not a worry. What can be done, ZOS can post an Official Statement against Boosting and continue with the disciplinary actions, till it is not a plague anymore....

• Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    If you have video evidence, sent it to zos in a ticket. They've said on multiple occasions that, while boosting is okay, boosting for real life money is absolutely not. If you have enough proof, there's a good chance these boosters would get suspended, or worse.

Please show where ZOS said it is officially ok to Boost, using all three alliances (all their guilds).

Simply an Official Statement from ZOS against Boosters would help the issue.

Been sent in, action was taken, so I guess boosting is not ok to someone....
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS and all gaming companies need to take responsibility for how their game is played and the real-world transactions that occur because of it.

Boosting, gaming companies are making real money because of it and should be held responsible for it and not depend on the gaming community to be the ones reporting it. They should actively monitor it and deal with it and not turn a blind eye to it until forced to do so. They’re should be regulatory requirements and not just work off and honor system.

Most people and companies will only do the right thing when forced to either when punished or fear of punished by law and not out of the goodness of their hearts when it comes to real money.

Stay safe everyone and ZOS please fix the green tree micromanaging :)
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I' m curios, boosting in PVP to achieve what exactly?
    What is that you need boosting for in PvP?
    I mean in Pvp there are really not skill involved, you can obtain all just but playing, is very different from some Trial title where people sell carrying run.

• BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boosting doesn't affect PvP in any way, except for people maybe becoming emp without doing anything for it but we had that before with mutagen emps.

A number on the leaderboards means nothing compared to balance issues, lag, positioning desyncs and the reduced player cap on campaigns.

Also there is no cheating involved like you claim and I find it disrespectful to accuse people of cheating who clearly aren't.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BohnT2 wrote: »
    Boosting doesn't affect PvP in any way, except for people maybe becoming emp without doing anything for it but we had that before with mutagen emps.

A number on the leaderboards means nothing compared to balance issues, lag, positioning desyncs and the reduced player cap on campaigns.

Also there is no cheating involved like you claim and I find it disrespectful to accuse people of cheating who clearly aren't.

Ummmm, it wasn’t for emp and I find it disrespectful when you jump to conclusions. I expected more from you

As I have said, it has to do with actual profit which is against the tos.

I mean you’re always pushing for nerfs BohnT2 because of your idea of balance. Though on boosting alone you don’t care about fair play? Is that not part of the balance of PvP, as well....?
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on July 28, 2021 8:47AM
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BohnT2 wrote: »

Ummmm, it wasn’t for emp and I find it disrespectful when you jump to conclusions. I expected more from you

As I have said, it has to do with actual profit which is against the tos.

I mean you’re always pushing for nerfs BohnT2 because of your idea of balance. Though on boosting alone you don’t care about fair play? Is that not part of the balance of PvP, as well....?

I don't care too much about the surroundings, there's no point losing my chill for people trying to AP boost, they're just easy pickings most of the time or play during off hours.

I only care about combat because that's the main aspect of pvp that I actually spend my time on.