The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

7.1.2 Mail update

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭

System Mails that are sent to you due to pre-purchasing, buying a Collector's Edition, or a few other real-world purchases or activities, will no tlonger expire in your inbox.

I wish you had implemented this much sooner, when I still had my mails from the beta. 🙁
Edited by BlueRaven on July 26, 2021 8:23PM
  • Thuragan
    Thuragan
    ✭✭✭
    7 years later...
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had all my system mails from when I first purchased the original game, plus all the Collector's editions and pre-purchases. They all got deleted with the Blackwood update when they changed things so ALL mail, including system mails, would be deleted after 30 days. So, this is reverting an update from Blackwood, which is pointless now that all of the system mails we'd all been saving have been wiped.

So, I guess system mails from Beta were deleted, but none from when the game was released were, unless you manually deleted them. Reinstating this now, after wiping all the system mails we were saving, is just...what's the point of doing that now?

ETA: I started the game at launch, so I'm talking about 7 years worth of system mails I was saving. This isn't a recent thing, just reverting something that had been the case since launch.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 26, 2021 9:24PM