Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

inventory space and bank space

sergior
sergior
Soul Shriven
ESO is currently on steam as my favorite game.
unfortunately i have changed my mind due to a current pause in my play time.
if managing my inventory was difficult due to never being sure if an item should not be sold.
the variety of ways the game makes items in your inventory, be it by having items divided in "part 1, part 2, etc" with each taking a precious slot in the inventory.
1 transmute crystal - 1 slot
10 transmute crystals - 1 slot
jesus..
quest items like disguise costumes that are obvious quest items but still fill up and one has to say "the hell with it" and delete them until you need another and look for one.
the currency items that have a hardwired limit.
due to being hard to get TRIALS for the equipment i want, i am left with transmute crystals that i cannot save because you have decided that there should be a limit.
how hard is it to have a bigger bank space if "your reason" for limits is performance ?
its amazing that gold is not a limited currency item too.

and living with bugs is fine ..
knowing that i can't complete a quest because the NPC doesn't show up, the option to do something doesn't happen but knowing that if i come back another day then things will have mysteriously resolved is ok.
knowing that spots you need to click on , for example to deliver crafting quests are shown below ground but will end up in the right spot with a reset..
knowing that a dead guy that you need to click on for a quest is on the top of the ceiling for some mysterious reason is ok

amazing is how these things are so stupid and obvious that you wonder how noone has ever fixed them.

so when i found that ESO plus wouldn't give me the latest options i decided to pause my ESO plus only to find that if i had a hard time
managing my inventory, i now had twice the problems with my inventory...lol

when managing an inventory of a game becomes a pain, the game no longer is enjoyable and should be parted with.