The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

free Leyawiin painting for ESO plus

Lugaldu
Lugaldu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Thank you so much!
I really love hanging paintings in my homes and I'm so excited that we now get a painting for ESO plus. Please continue like that!
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely nice!

Hopefully a trend towards getting away from the statuettes every time.
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently they've run out of ideas for the figurines.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When I saw it, I just said "Finally, something nice!"

I was really tired of those statues ugh
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheridan wrote: »

And thank goodness for that
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Don't get your hopes too high, this might not be the end, just a short pause before a whole new slew of statuettes come back to haunt us :wink:

Either way I have many empty walls, bring on the onslaught of paintings.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really liked the statuettes, but we have a whole lot of them now. A painting is a great idea. I'm glad they switched to something new.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the statuette but it is nice to have somethomg diferent from time to time
    Im not opposed to get new statuette but we should defunitely get less maybe 1 per dlc cycle would be a good number?
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally like the statues. I use them as pedestal toppers in my arena home (in Craglorn) and I still have several that are empty.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally, something different!

Newer paintings seem to be quite scarce even in the game so this makes me happy.
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope they didn't stop with the statuettes. They strayed off the path of releasing the divines and princes long ago, all we've gotten was random heroes.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope this continues!
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the painting, and really I'm all for anything besides those statuettes.
    Campos de oro
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne
    ✭✭✭
    I am really, really happy about this and hope it continues.
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind the occasional statuette in the future, but I love the painting, and the change of pace is definitely nice.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah, I like the figurines, although they could certainly use a bit of refreshment on motifs. Doesn't have to be all about gods, daedric princes and heroes. Could be small versions of special buildings, or just ordinary people (thinking of those romanticised rustic figurines that were popular back in the day), or animals or really whatever.

Not that I mind paintings, by all means. :-)
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With the statuettes it would be more variety if they were made of different "materials", perhaps to match the respective representation, some made of bronze, others made of wood, stone, etc.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is this painting?
    PCNA
  • Rhaena
    Rhaena
    ✭✭
    Where is the painting?

I am glad they're doing something other than statues, for sure. Hopefully they rotate different furniture types so there is a reason to look forward to it for once lol
  • Rootmender_Inky
    Rootmender_Inky
    ✭✭✭
    Finally something else besides those statues. I for one agree :blush:
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    I personally like the statues. I use them as pedestal toppers in my arena home (in Craglorn) and I still have several that are empty.

Same. I appreciate having new things, but I almost filled out my pedestals with the statuettes and I have a few places left.

I wouldn't mind switching back and forth.

I do hope this won't become a trend of "We're done with statuettes, now we're going to do nothing but paintings"

Paintings are harder to find places for....And getting two year's worth of paintings will be difficult....
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where is this painting?

The painting will be available from tomorrow. Check for the crown store showcase July.

• Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that there is a painting - a new idea that I really like :-)! I would also love to have more such paintings with motives from chapters and dlcs past. :-)
    PC/EU
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    Where is this painting?

The painting will be available from tomorrow. Check for the crown store showcase July.

Thanks.
    PCNA
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it! I do love the little statues, because they are nice as added decoration. But it's time for a change... :) And I love paintings. So I'm looking forward to picking that up tomorrow... :)
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They didn't even do statuettes for all of the Daedric princes :/
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, I didn’t know about this, thanks for posting!

Paintings are way better than little statutes in my opinion!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping they eventually re-release the statuettes since I missed a few when I had to cancel my sub.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well given how you are paying ESO+ to get it then it is not really free is it.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well given how you are paying ESO+ to get it then it is not really free is it.

Sure, when you take it that way, nothing in the game is free, because sooner or later you always pay for something, be it a new chapter or dlc. When I subscibed ESO plus, it was only because of the crafting bag and I didn't know that one could get anything else (e.g. the statuettes) with it - so I see that stuff as a nice gift.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the statuettes, but a painting is really great too! Thanks ZOS!