The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Death Hopper is a amphibian NOT a reptile (referring to the kill 5 reptiles endeavor)

Clyde_BlueSnake
Clyde_BlueSnake
✭✭✭
Who code this? A Death Hopper is a frog, a amphibian, it's not a reptile!
Got the kill 5 reptile endeavor completed after killing a Death Hopper & I'm like "Okay???".

Please code fix this endeavor of removing Death Hopper before it comes around again for while it's silly but yet wrong, or just rename it to "Kill 5 Reptiles or Amphibians" to make more sense.

This as dumb as Joey from Full House calling a turtle an a amphibian. smh

EDIT: Found out that (from checking UESP) Salamanders are even included to it, like... :neutral:
Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on June 29, 2021 9:56PM
Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
, Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone on the Dev team is a fan of Aristotelian biological classification. This is their long pent up revenge against their middle school science teacher for making them learn the Linnaean system of modern taxonomy instead.

The next time my students whine "Why do we have to learn this stuff?" I'm going to reply:

"So when you become a video game Developer, you don't embarass me by publishing a quest that thinks amphibians count as reptiles!"
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Biology isn't a strong suit for the creature makers at ZOS. All the crocodiles use an alligator for the model.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who code this? A Death Hopper is a frog, a amphibian, it's not a reptile!
    Got the kill 5 reptile endeavor completed after killing a Death Hopper & I'm like "Okay???".

Please code fix this endeavor of removing Death Hopper before it comes around again for while it's silly but yet wrong, or just rename it to "Kill 5 Reptiles or Amphibians" to make more sense.

This as dumb as Joey from Full House calling a turtle an a amphibian. smh

EDIT: Found out that (from checking UESP) Salamanders are even included to it, like... :neutral:

Same with salamanders, to be fair.

But honestly, that is the least of it. I always wondered why argonian females have boobs. Are they actually mammels? Or proto-mammels like the platypus (that also lays eggs and produces milk). :-P
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Biology isn't a strong suit for the creature makers at ZOS.

Just one word: horses...

• perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what's even more annoying? Argonians didn't count towards the progress, but they are clearly reptiles :neutral: