Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lamia's song + bear ult for a warden 4 man healer?

hcbigdogdoghc
hcbigdogdoghc
✭✭✭✭✭
Lamia's song: When you use an Ultimate ability, you and your group members within 20 meters of you heal for 25 Health and restore 25 Magicka and Stamina per point of the Ultimate's cost.

Warden's bear ult only costs 75 ult, so the set is proccing consistently + group's getting at least 1875 stam + mag everytime I use my ult.

Is this worth using? Seems a lot more consistent than hollowfang/stone talker, and way easier to use than stone talker.

Even better if tank use drake/arkasis

Assuming tank got warhorn covered of course.
Edited by hcbigdogdoghc on June 24, 2021 2:27AM
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t seen much of a need for a healer in 4 man. Interesting idea, but there’s much better options that are run.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t seen much of a need for a healer in 4 man. Interesting idea, but there’s much better options that are run.

i love the concept of the set but i feel like it should be stronger.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Very much agree.

The first major handicap is that it's target-capped at 6 players, which severely restricts its utility for basically anything other than small-group play.

After that are the values themselves, which simply don't scale well enough to be attractive. I think that most Healers would probably sacrifice the Health component of the set for a higher budget on the Magicka and Stamina returned.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Very much agree.

The first major handicap is that it's target-capped at 6 players, which severely restricts its utility for basically anything other than small-group play.

After that are the values themselves, which simply don't scale well enough to be attractive. I think that most Healers would probably sacrifice the Health component of the set for a higher budget on the Magicka and Stamina returned.

i want a magicka version of witchman's. unfortunately even at that point it wouldn't be attractive enough to be used.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    One thing that I forgot to mention that is another large flaw is that the resource restore is based upon the COST of the ultimate and NOT the total amount of ultimate expended.

In that way it is nerfed compared to other comparable sets just as the DK's Battle Roar is nerfed version of what it should be.
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need increased ult gen to use sets like this. Templar healer/dd hybrid with this set + "ult gen mytical" work better. You get 8 ult per second, 25 x 8 = 200 triple regen persecond for group. It means 400 regular regen for 3 resources.

In an ideal scenario this setup may work.

Templar healer because: sweeps, backlash, regen skill shoul proc the mytchial. Also other heals proc it as well.

If warden's animal passive counts for procs, warden may be ok too. NB's spammable and spectral bow also deal damage+heal.
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The question wasn't if a healer was needed. These kinds of responses irk me so much, even though I agree with the latter part of it, in that there are simply better things to run, typically speaking... Although if you build creatively, I don't see why it couldn't have its uses in four man content either, depending on the group. But healers are very much needed, so keep on healing! (signed, an end game healer and pug healer both.)
    Edited by Suna_Ye_Sunnabe on June 25, 2021 4:54AM
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna