Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

New Mythic item: Band of Dire Misfortunes

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Random encounters have a 25% chance to become more menacing on approach, stacks up to 4 times. Or that's the gist of it, the idea is that while wearing this mythic it can upgrade the effects from random encounters like the summoner opening a portal calls forth a Daedric Titan, the hunter gets overwhelmed by an elite rabid bear and needs your assistance, the bound traveler has a dozen bandits laying in ambush instead of just 3, or the dueling mages immediately attack you with greater potent spells. It can also affect the mini Daedric Portals that spawn in the overland as well, upgrading the second wave boss to be more powerful or with more minions.

Each player equipped with this mythic item in the surrounding area when the encounter is triggered has a chance of upgrading the encounter, up to a maximum of 4 players.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm.... make the Death Hunter vampire slayers actually a challenge? I like the idea a lot, but not sure about making it a mythic.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about the leads would drop from the content it affects from any zone they appear such as the bandit picking the chest, intimidating a merchant for his bag, a Lich or Watcher from the mini daedric portals, etc. Their randomness alone makes it difficult to farm or pinpoint which ones you get. I didn't include dolmens as they're static and predictable even though they do have somewhat random spawns, they're farmed way too heavily.