The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Say You Are An ESO Veteran without saying You Are An ESO Veteran

• seventhirtyseven_
    seventhirtyseven_
    ✭✭✭
    Hurbster wrote: »
    Can we have the original effects for wall of flame back?

Crouching to get a crit headshot with a bow.

Yes man! The wall of flame effect looked much better! I remember when it changed I thought my game settings had been changed!
  • seventhirtyseven_
    seventhirtyseven_
    ✭✭✭
    Iarao wrote: »
    deltia.

He's back now! But yeah Deltia gave me my first build back in 2015, it was the sap nightblade tank!
  • seventhirtyseven_
    seventhirtyseven_
    ✭✭✭
    Kalik_Gold wrote: »
    Remember when you didn’t get level up rewards, I bought all the horses.

Not super early started with Morrowind 2017

I had to save up 10k gold to buy my first horse. Good times. It was pretty hard back then, at least for me.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »
    For blood, for glory, for honor.

Oh god i miss this song. The feeling that after hard day of work, i can finally start playing

I absolutely LOVE this theme, gives me goosebumps even today! Yet everytime it brings back the infinite loading screens memories :lol:

Can't wait until ZOS releases the customization for loading screens, I'm definately picking this one up!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mud crab pet.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    EZdejMl.png
    faster guys kill kill
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to buy the game and download the client from The Elder Scrolls Online website, because it wasn't anywhere else.

I used to have two veteran rank 16 characters.

I own an imgakin monkey, a dwarven sphere and an ice wraith.

I once got stuck on a boat in Glenumbra during the beta with about 20 other people, because the door didn't work.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • DtOG
    DtOG
    ✭✭✭
    I remember waiting 6 years to get a bsw inferno staff.
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    Having to RUN to "Daily" dungeon, then spam LFG...

Monster sets were the top gear...IF you farmed Vet hard enough to get "said" piece you needed...

VR14 was max...

You HAD to change gear every 10 levels or you'd die to Overland mobs in a heartbeat...

Crafting ment something back then....

People ACTUALLY used in game chat....

List goes on....
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were allowed to use our own icon and signature banners on the forums.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry you can't run this dungeon with us, you are too low level and we aren't all getting drops
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I own an imgakin monkey, a dwarven sphere and an ice wraith..

I have the mudcrab, the sphere and the wraith.
  • WikiMeister
    WikiMeister
    ✭✭✭
    Kitted out in gold quality, max level capped gear - still died to Craglorn welwa. :D
    AU | NA-PC Beta veteran since 2014. Dies to 999+ latency.
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20210921_155254.png
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horses, upgrading each new one you collect speed, capacity, and stamina. That was costly. :smile:
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pact-Mage-Mercenary-Contract.png

The-Ebon-Sledge.png

Tenth-Ring-of-Trinimac.png

Akatosh-s-Blessing.png

Mace-of-Menta-Na.png

Levin-Master-Ring.png

Hammer-of-Anarxes.png

Elf-Doom-Maul.png

Bucket.png

Broom.png

High-Hrothgar-Wraith.png

Crony-Scrib.png

Pony-Guar.png

Loyal-Dwemer-Sphere.png

Jaedi.png

arms-of-the-ancestors.png

Dual-enchant-rewards-for-the-worthy.png

2-Rings-of-Mara.png
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time I was this early, Dunmers were masters of flame damage and not a single player could be considered a thief and dungeons scaled with party leader level so we took some low lvl players into party, made them a leader to make them be super easy and done faster.
    Edited by Jamdarius on September 21, 2021 2:52PM
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You realised that the Open Beta has lasted 7 years and our feedback is still being ignored
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joining the 3 banners war in my VR martial knowledge gear to siege a keep alongside my army.
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember when we had to manually trigger each damage in PVP, heh, it's all Automated nowadays (Crack, pssst) *Siiiiiiiiip*

https://youtu.be/LCg_EyrD27o
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a common soul gem in my bank
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still rocking my "skirt and stick,"
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when coldfire trebs didn't animate when fired
    PS4NA
  • KhajiitLivesMatter
    KhajiitLivesMatter
    ✭✭✭✭
    runa_gate wrote: »
    The-Ebon-Sledge.png

Akatosh-s-Blessing.png

Mace-of-Menta-Na.png

Levin-Master-Ring.png

Hammer-of-Anarxes.png

Elf-Doom-Maul.png

Bucket.png

Broom.png

High-Hrothgar-Wraith.png

Crony-Scrib.png

Pony-Guar.png

Loyal-Dwemer-Sphere.png

Jaedi.png

2-Rings-of-Mara.png

jo is there anyway i can buy these mercanery contract i was looking so long to find one no one is selling them in years and my last one litterly despawned inside of a mail....
  • vet7years
    vet7years
    Killed by mudcrabs....darn it! ::Looks at quest log:: okk, maybe I'll do the green quests for a while.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need 10k for a horse
    Vr16 was the limit
  • EVILJUDE
    EVILJUDE
    Soul Shriven
    When mobs had levels.
  • Locnaar
    Locnaar
    ✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    I need 10k for a horse
    Vr16 was the limit

If my memory serves me ( and it's flaky at best), I had to pay 42K for a horse and VR12 was the endpoint to aim for. Within a month of (personally) hitting VR12; top ranks were raised to VR16 and XP-gaining content to get to those lofty ranks was very scarce indeed.

There was ALOT of running, and screaming, and .........
    former GM All's Faire Trading Guild

beta tester Jan 2014

overheard in Reaper's Marsh (random brigand) "I only kill people who kill people, 'cause killin' people is wrong ..."
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    The-Ebon-Sledge.png

Akatosh-s-Blessing.png

Mace-of-Menta-Na.png

Levin-Master-Ring.png

Hammer-of-Anarxes.png

Elf-Doom-Maul.png

Bucket.png

Broom.png

High-Hrothgar-Wraith.png

Crony-Scrib.png

Pony-Guar.png

Loyal-Dwemer-Sphere.png

Jaedi.png

2-Rings-of-Mara.png

jo is there anyway i can buy these mercanery contract i was looking so long to find one no one is selling them in years and my last one litterly despawned inside of a mail....

Pact-Mage-Mercenary-Contract-for-sale.png

At least you have seen one. Almost no one playing nowadays has. They were bugged and had collision and were immortal howitzers so they got removed. I wish they'd add em back, just for fun.

I had a LOT of Forward Camps from before the change to having a rez radius that for a while still worked even after the changed, and were labeled differently in some way I don't recall. It was really nice for emp pushes.

• KhajiitLivesMatter
    KhajiitLivesMatter
    ✭✭✭✭
    The-Ebon-Sledge.png

Akatosh-s-Blessing.png

Mace-of-Menta-Na.png

Levin-Master-Ring.png

Hammer-of-Anarxes.png

Elf-Doom-Maul.png

Bucket.png

Broom.png

High-Hrothgar-Wraith.png

Crony-Scrib.png

Pony-Guar.png

Loyal-Dwemer-Sphere.png

Jaedi.png

2-Rings-of-Mara.png

Pact-Mage-Mercenary-Contract-for-sale.png

At least you have seen one. Almost no one playing nowadays has. They were bugged and had collision and were immortal howitzers so they got removed. I wish they'd add em back, just for fun.

I had a LOT of Forward Camps from before the change to having a rez radius that for a while still worked even after the changed, and were labeled differently in some way I don't recall. It was really nice for emp pushes.

i collect stuff like that have seen many things like this
    btw did double check this offer isnt on pc / eu yea ?