The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
xE1cGtk.png

Cultist Potato
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cultists have to eat, too. Can't believe you killed him and stole this man's potato. What if he was taking it home to his cultist children? You monster.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some once mailed me an potato, either it was an miss mailing or an statement about my performance in an dungeon.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worm cultists are mandatory to carry a symbol of their rank in the cult. This was his.
  • MirandaSharp
    MirandaSharp
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's my PC....