Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New chapter experience

kinguardian
kinguardian
✭✭✭✭
I am just doodling around on pts because I can not wait anymore to see what everything is going to look like.

First I went in the two houses Pantherfang chapel and Waters edge.

They are amazing I can not wait to get them when they come in the real game.
I do really hope you are going to up the furnishing spots though because Pantherfang chapel is huge and even when I looked at it with the furnished example it felt not done at all and empty in a lot of places.

But the furniture I love it. The furniture gets better and better. When I saw it all I got only one thought " want want need need" :o
Big compliment for the designers.

I have been walking around in Leyawiin for a while now and I really like it. It is a nice city and I like the architecture.
It is not breath taking like summerset but it has a homey feeling and I enjoyed exploring the city a lot.
Again well done designers, I would move here ;)

Ok that is what I got until now, as soon as I have explored more I will let you know my experiences.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I won't be getting Pantherfang due to the furnishing limit. They really need to fix that.
    Edited by SkaraMinoc on May 26, 2021 2:59PM
    PC NA