Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon group bug

Avoranti
Avoranti
✭✭✭✭✭
PS4 NA
11:55pm EST
Thursday May 20th
Character: Raj-Kaju the Pale
(Yes, his name is from the Argonian language)

Queue for random normal dungeon on my Necro Healer. Instead of being teleported to the dungeon, Falkreach Hold, I got an error that said the dungeon was already full and I could not move to that location. There were only 4 people in the group. Myself and 3 pugs.

So I typed in group chat if the group had a fourth person in the dungeon and got no reply. I tried go to player from the group menu and it failed again. Same error. I went to use my mic to speak to the group and there wasn’t a group channel for me. I tried jumping to a different player in the group and it failed again. Same error. Not that each time I tried to teleport I did the animation for it and even went to a loading screen once but then was redirected back to town.

So, I left the group and got penalized for doing so. First off, first time this has ever occurred for me. Secondly, why am I penalized when I never even went into the dungeon? Lastly, about 5 minutes or so after all of this I was randomly kicked from the game with an error suggesting the connection was lost. Yet, I was still online PSN and was still online typing this report. Soooo…
Edited by Avoranti on May 21, 2021 4:15AM
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's not really a bug. If the group kicks someone (fake healer I guess) and that person is still inside the dungeon when you join the group, you won't be able to teleport because the instance is full. Next time just wait around 2 minutes to make sure that person left/got kicked from instance and try again
  • notachik
    notachik
    ✭✭✭
    I had one daily random queue..me and a friend got in but the first guy in left group which caused a remove from instance..so his buddy showed up and they regrouped but left me and my friend out so we got removed from instance and idk if the other 2 got to complete it or get credit for daily random but we had to start over again..with the 15 min penalty for “recently queue”
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    perfiction wrote: »
    I think it's not really a bug. If the group kicks someone (fake healer I guess) and that person is still inside the dungeon when you join the group, you won't be able to teleport because the instance is full. Next time just wait around 2 minutes to make sure that person left/got kicked from instance and try again

Wouldn’t I have been in group chat though? Voice AND text did not work. There was no group vc at all to even join. I waited and tried 3-4 times to teleport in and couldn’t.