Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question - Is it NA’s turn tomorrow?

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a quick question, on the PTS tomorrow (May 17th) who will have their characters loaded , NA or EU?

Not a complaint either way, just want to anticipate what I can/will test for myself.

Best Answers

• crazepdx
    crazepdx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was supposed to be since it's been two weeks. I guess they decided not to
    Answer ✓
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be really nice to know when they are going to change to the other server. They usually tell us in the patch notes after it's done. :(
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
    Answer ✓
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's always NA first 2-3 weeks of PTS. and EU after. You can still make a max level template character when yours are not available.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on May 18, 2021 4:15AM
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always NA first 2-3 weeks of PTS. and EU after. You can still make a max level template character when yours are not available.

I suppose.

I guess it will be 2 weeks for NA and the rest EU this time. Just in case I guess I can put off what I wanted to see one more week, maybe NA will come back online.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know they used to swap every two weeks, but lately it's been first two weeks NA, and then EU for the rest of the PTS cycle.

I'd like it if they would either make it so one server gets the first two weeks to find all of the bugs and the last two as a final product while the other server got the middle somewhat-polished weeks, or if they just made sure both servers got a week of the final result, but I guess we'll all see it soon enough.

Ah well, I've found that I like using the PTS more to plan outfits than to actually playtest much, and there's not too much I can do when I'm missing half of my collectibles. Pity that those don't transfer between servers, but that's a whole 'nother can of worms.